Hello !
Hope you are well!
It's the 2nd of the month, so time for the Card Chain Challenge Reveal!
Make a card using at least one of the following options. (You can actually use two, three, all the options, but you are only required to use one of them.)
Sketch Option
Product / Technique Options: Embossing Powder / Ripped Edges
I got stuck (as in, didn't know what to make), so mine was part of a kit....but hey.....I used the friendship theme!
My card went to Jo in the UK.
I got a lovely card from Suze in New Zealand.
You can still sign up for June! Over here!
I am now 2 out of 4 for the CCC. It blows me away that my cards get to the UK in less than a week, but not to the US - ever!? I signed up for June, but might be September before I can do it again. I am going away next month to spend time with my grandson. Who is 6, but will be 18 before we know it!
Talk to ya later!
Stay safe!


.jpg)
5 comments:
Your little shaker really makes me smile, Gail - love the little turtle and froggie!! Enjoy your trip!!
I just love shaker cards - they are so fun and this is SO cute with the shaker rain cloud! love the frog and turtle friends who probably are very happy it's raining! A great card for the challenge Gail! Have a wonderful time with your grandson - they do grow so fast!! Julia xx
I often struggle to know what to make. Somehow, the more options you have the harder it is! Your little shaker card with the tortoise and frog in the rain is so cute. I bet Jo loved it. Enjoy the time with your grandson - it will be very precious xx
Beautiful
So darn cute! That would sure make my day!!!!!!!
Post a Comment