Sunday, February 12, 2023

If Love is the Answer, could you please rephrase the Question? ~ Lily Tomlin

 Hello!

Hope you've had a great weekend!

I have  card to share! Running out of days before Valentine's!!


 I am linking this up at:

As You Like It - Favorite (cards) Love or Friendship & Why- I usually make 'love' cards for my family! I DO have a few friends who get them as a little pick me up! Hopefully she's got this/ she's a blog reader!! ;)

Cut It Up #271 - Have a Heart/ must use a die cut. Trees, grass, one owl & the sentiment.

NBUS #47 - First time I've used the owl stamp & dies

Snippets Playground #447 - I had a bag of 'grass' (haha), I think the whole card is made with snippets! Owls, trees, sentiment, little heart was just laying around! 

Talk to ya later!

Stay safe!

8 comments:

brenda said...

Owl's always raise a smile Gail (I may have said that before but they really do), tomorrows the day so your just in time.

B x

Di said...

What a great card Gail! Love the owls and you created a lovely scene. I did chortle that you had a bag of grass handy - as one does. :)

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground with us.

Hugs
Di xx

ScrappyHorses said...

How cute is this woodsy scene! Wonderful little stars and those owls are adorable! So happy you shared with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

Larelyn said...

This is just too cute! Thank you for joining our Cut it Up Have a Heart challenge.
Hugs,
Larelyn (CIU owner)

Sarn said...

Very cute owl card. Chuckled at your "grass" exclamation! Naughty girl!

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. There is a nice mug of hot chocolate awaiting you in the Playground Treehouse. xxx

Darnell said...

Your Galentine card is adorable, Gail! Or I guess I should say it's owldorable! Love the design and shine! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

chrissy xx said...

GORgeous!! Super cute Gail.
Great colours too.
Chrissyxx

Lynne said...

A super card made with your cute owls. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT