Hello!
This card was made from a pre colored Beccy's Place image for her February progressive challenge. ( Cause she colors better than me!)
I think he's kinda cute!
That's all I got today!
I'm linking this up at:
Beccy's Place- Progressive Challenge/ Option Flip a Coin
Cards 4 Galz #192- Include one Heart or More
Country View Challenges Feb 2023- Be Sentimental
C.R.A.F.T. #667- Love/Valentine
Double "D" Challenge - Hearts
Dream Valley Challenge #287 - Add some bling (I DO have some iridescent sequins on there!)
Little Red Wagon Challenge #691 - Somebody to Love
Try It On Tuesday - All You Need Is Love
Talk to ya later!
Stay Safe!

13 comments:
Chocolate certainly does help Gail - most days, I'm such a rotten diabetic.
Another really sweet Valentines card.
B x
He's one cute bunny!
FABulous design Gail. LOve it.
Chrissyxx
So adorably cute, what a fun bunny, love the background paper too!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Double D}
{Triple B} NEW March 3rd
{Stencil Fun}
Adorable bunny image on this sweet Valentine. Thanks for sharing at the Double D, "Hearts" Challenge.
What a cute bunny! Thanks for sharing at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx
This is adorable, Gail. Love the embossed heart background and sentiment on the balloon.
Oh, that little bunny is so stinkin' CUTE!! And he has a belly button, it just made me smile. Lots of wonderful work, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, hope we see you back again soon!
Judy~ DD DT
who says bunny is just for Easter? Your bunny with hearts is just an adorable creation! Thank you for joining us at C4Galz - Hearts Challenge!
Adorable card - and even better that it was pre-coloured! (Not saying that because of my opinion of your colouring - just because I think that it's a wonderful, time-saving idea!!)
Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper
Cute card with pretty colors! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
Neva DT
A lovely card.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx
I love the heat embossed sentiment you added to the balloon Gail, what a great idea! It adds a lovely little shine that really makes it pop. I also like the patterned paper that you've embossed... the extra texture is a wonderful contrast for the image. Fabulous!
Cheers,
Beccy
An adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT.
Post a Comment