Tuesday, November 22, 2022

"As for me, I like to take my Christmas a little at a time, all through the year."~David Grayson

Hello!

I have made Christmas cards. They are for next year, as I have all of this years addressed and ready to send......go me!




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am not sure what color the letters are, but found a perfect cardstock for them in my stash!

This was my last one, and I had lost an "O"!

This poor reindeer had been laying on my desk for years....he finally has a home!


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you are well!

Talk to ya later.

Stay safe!

I am linking these up over at:

Happy Little Stampers, anything goes with a die

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge, anything goes, use glitter. Those dots in the paper are glitter! 

 NBUS, Never-Before-Used-Schtuff, dotted cardstock, reindeer

Beccy's Place, Surely it will fit somewhere in her holiday chalenge! 

And,

Pammies Inky Pinkies, anything goes 

6 comments:

brenda said...

Your not alone Gail, I am in the same mode and always finished own and Daughters by January, Started that many years ago as TV do Christmas in June so by the time I've done those samples I'm well and truly fed up with making them.

B x

Beccy said...

Woohoo Gail, go you! Having your cards all done and ready to post is a fabulous achievement this early in the season. And to top it off, you've already started on next year's stash. I think that deserves a second "Woohoo"!
Your cards are fantastic, I love the big letters. Great idea to substitute the reindeer for the lost O, which you just know will turn up as soon as those cards are posted. The background is a fabulous colour, it makes a great contrast for the sentiment.
Cheers,
Beccy

Darnell said...

You can't help but feel joyful when you open a Christmas card with a Ho Ho Ho on it, especially these two cuties! Well done, Gail! I love that Santa hat and the cute reindeer head replacing the O and may CASE your ideas. Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! (I'm so jealous that you have your cards ready to mail already!!) Hugs, Darnell

JulieP said...

The hat and reindeer are such cute touches!! And WTG with being ready. (I'm definitely not.) Thanks so much for playing along with us at the HLS Die challenge!

Debbie Mageed said...

Wow, good for you for being so organized! These cards are wonderful and festive. Adorable deer and cute idea for the O. You will find it - now that you don't need it LOL! Thank you for playing with us at the HLS Die Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
Debbie
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Martina said...

I love Christmas projects. I'm glad you shared it on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.