Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Walking in a winter wonderland

 Hello again!

I have more cards! For 2023! My friend Brenda says she does hers early too!

My friend gave these papers to me at the Scrapbook retreat. They are from Craft Consortium. Says they are a 3D Decoupage.

I tediously worked to make 6 cards bases for these toppers/that had oh so many layers!! This one is called 'It''s Snome Time'....I used a swirly stencil from Vicki Boutin, I stamped & embossed greetings, stickled the snowflakes, glittered the snow......put them all together, only to realize I needed 2 more card bases for a total of 8.....OI!

They turned out really cute!



 

 

 







I am going to link them up here at:

Creative Fingers Challenge, Anything goes

ABC Christmas Challenge, X- for Xtra special

Pearly Sparkles Challenge # 79 Christmas

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge, Option glitter

 

In other news, we woke up to this winter wonderland this morning!

Crazy hey!! Its down to about half...was real warm today!

Also, I think I'm the holiday planner, so booked us in for this walk over Christmas!

Maligne Canyon ice walk. Is that wise you ask!?

Because it's a nature based walk, as in Mother Nature, I have to call 24 hours ahead, and the guide will let me know if I can do it. Our party of 7 might be a party of 6, but that's ok, I will get a refund. (I'd rather go on the walk!) I am just so paranoid of falling. Again! Safety is their first concern, and it shouldn't be a problem, I just wanted to be up front with them!

Anyhoo, talk to ya later!

Stay safe!

5 comments:

Martina said...

They are very cute cards indeed. Beautiful Christmas image. Thanks for playing at CHNC! Martina - DT

Sandra H said...

Oh l dolije snow like what your having until it melts lol, beautiful cards x

Marianne said...

Those cards did turn out really cute and I love your snowy landscape. Here in Crete, we had our first rainy day in over a month (and just the second or third after the tourist season). The weather is turning colder now (relatively colder for Greece that is haha). We switched on the central heating yesterday.
Marianne x

Inkyfingers said...

What beautiful decoupage work and I can see it was a labour of love! Your snowy view looks amazing and I hope you get to have your hike!
Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.

Mummylade said...

Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge