Happy World Card Making Day!
I'd like to say that I've been in my craft room all day.
NOT!
The weather's lovely, there's still stuff to be done outside!
I have decided, there is no end to yardwork!
This card is in the mail, to a dear cousin, who bought an awesome pair of shoes at a thrift store, and sent pictures...she was so excited!
I thought she'd get a kick out of this!
I am entering it in the Outlawz Festive Friday challenge.
https://theoutlawzchallenges-friday.blogspot.com
Most Magical Time of the Year #1
https://mostmagicaltimeoftheyear.blogspot.com
Too Cute to Spook #10
https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/2022/09/challenge-7-8-and-9-winners.html
Craftyhazelnuts Patterned Paper Challenge
https://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com
Talk to ya later!
Stay Safe!


6 comments:
Your right Gail, the work outside never ends and with horses they give a constant supply of 'clearing up', fun card, athougg not big into Halloween over here love the colours.
B x
Yes! It's about the shoes lol.
FABulous fun card and I LOve your colours.
Chrissyxx
Love those Spooktacular Shoes!!!
Thanks for joining in our challenge!
Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
All three cars Gail are fabulous lots of details too enjoy the rest of those nice days xx
Oh those witchie boots are BOOtiful, I'd wear them LOL! Wonderful to have you joining us at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog and playing in our Too Cute To Spook Challenge this month.
Happy Halloween!
Leigh
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
Love the shoes!
Most Magical Time of the Year Challenges is all about celebrating 365 days of Halloween and Christmas:
https://mostmagicaltimeoftheyear.blogspot.com
Crazy for Cats Challenges is all about the kitty cats:
https://crazyforcatschallenges.blogspot.com
Post a Comment