Saturday, October 8, 2022

Creepy Cute Ghost

 Good day, and Happy Thanksgiving weekend to all my Canadian friends!!

Wear your stretchy pants!

This is my entry for the Progressive Challenge over at the Outlawz.

It's called creepy cute ghost, and is by Oddball Art!


Mom got wood Thursday. 

They dump a gravel truck load in the driveway, then it has to be wheelbarrowed to the woodshed at the back. I finished it this morning, and Kalen helped for a few hours yesterday while I was gone!

Now I must go get the rest of my laundry off the line, and see what else I can get into!

Have a great weekend!

Talk to ya later!

Stay safe!

7 comments:

brenda said...

Sounds like a lot of wood to haul Gail, at least you'll be warm for Winter which looks in doubt in this part of the World, as I type Hubby is researching solar panels!

A fun spooky make.

B x

Sandra H said...

Your card is wonderfully ghostly love it xx

chrissy xx said...

You're on a roll with Halloween cards!
Another great design and so darn cute.
Chrissyxx

Sandra said...

Amazing card Gail!! Thanks for joining The Outlawz Progressive challenge!

Ilonka said...

Your card is so beautiful, thanks for sharing it with us at the Outlaws Progressive Freebie Challenge Blog.
Big hugs Ilonka DT

My Side of Oz said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Fantastic make using the little ghost from Oddball Art! Faboolous! Thanks for playing with us at the Outlawz Progressive/Freebie Challenge! Nan, DT

Mandy said...

Gail that's a great halloween card with the ghost perfectly complimenting it.

Thank you very much for your lovely card with our freebie this month.

Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

Mandy ♥

DT For The Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge

Made By Mandy – My personal Blog