Sunday, October 2, 2022

A Scrapbook Layout

 Good evening.

Because I started following a LOT of challenges (I can't play with them all!) I came across this one tonight.

Colorful Options/ Outrageous Orange

Right up my alley!

I am scrap booking pictures that Vanessa has sent me. (Because I have nothing but time!)

I just did this one on Friday.

It's Bryson's first Halloween.


I am not doing them in chronological order.

I sift through the pictures, find a piece of paper I like, and I'm off!

Anyhoo, I'm linking this up at:

Colorful Options

https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/2022/10/october-2022.html

 Two Old Bats

https://twooldbatshalloweenchallenge.blogspot.com

Talk to ya later!

Stay safe!

7 comments:

Sandra H said...

That’s another of your great cards Gail enjoy your day x

brenda said...

So much lovely Autumnal warm and colour in your layout and a lovely way to retain memories of that little one.

B x

chrissy xx said...

Awwh! how cute it this!
A FABulous Scrapbook Layout Gail. LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Diane said...

Awesome and super cute layout!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options and Two Old Bats!
Diane CO DT and TOB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Colorful Options}

Makira said...

Gail, 🧡🖤 this scrapbook page! Your layout and use of patterned paper are brilliant! You have encouraged me to try to finish my Disney scrapbooks from years past. I'm glad you found us, and I look forward to seeing what you create in the future! Cheers, Makira

Darlene said...

Awesome Halloween card Gail! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Two Old Bats challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
TWO OLD BATS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Maria Rodriguez. said...

This is one of the cutest scrapbook layouts I've ever seen, beautifully done.
Thank you for sharing with us at 2 OLD BATS.
Stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria/DT