Monday, October 11, 2021

“Every now and then I like to do as I’m told, just to confuse people.” Tamora Pierce

 I have made my Halloween cards.

I can (sort of) sit at my desk.

Have to ease into the knee bending part!

Yesterday I made a Christmas card, you'll have to wait for that one!

Bryson's


Kalen's


These 2 were an easy fun fold I found here!

Vanessa & Harley's


That one was going to be Bryson's, but my pumpkins were scary!

Mom's


There!

Hopefully I have a couple in the drawer for the aunts, as that's where we are going for supper tonight! I made my famous double layer pumpkin pie! You can find the recipe here!

I AM going to work tomorrow.

Going to see how I make out. I will still be hooked up at home in case I can't sit. 

We went out last night for a turkey dinner at a pub. It was cold, but I ate everything cause I was starving! 

We have had 9 viewings for our property. I think the drawback is that it's only a 2 bedroom, so we miss out on the families wanting to have a couple acres. We need a semi retired couple, or younger retired couple who want to putter!

I also filled out a survey for our Wildlife Centre here. 

I won a painting (my choice) from portrait painters! Guess it will have to be Bryson! I will contact them this week!

Better go, talk to ya later!

Stay safe!


1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Fabulous array of cards and again a great post xx