It was so much fun making the House Mouse (gruffie) card in the last post.
I made another!
This is being entered in HMFMC # 326!
It's Anything Goes, with the option of FALL!
I tried to put leaves on it, I had all that grey space(literally)!
But it just didn't work.
Pumpkins ARE fall!
This was the best I could do for a picture!
I got home late, and today it has been cold, raining and even tried to snow for a minute!
Wash your hands & stay safe!
Talk to ya later!

13 comments:
Gail that is the cutest little pumpkin ever! What a fun card with a great mix of papers and those little pumpkins. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Hugs
Sue
Love your card Gail getting cold here too stay warm x
So darn cute! FABulous colours Gail.
LOving your papers.
Chrissyxx
This is so cute! I love your papers and design. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx
Such a fun card, Gail. Happy to see you're creating cards and playing in challenges.
Stay safe!
This is a fun stamp and card. I actually had a costume like this one year. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
Nothing says "fall" better than a pumpkin! This is the cutest card!
Beautiful card, Gail! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}
Super cute card Gail :-) the little pumpkin mouse is adorable and yes, pumpkins are fall! ;-) Love the colors and layout, perfect :-)
Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x
Super adorable Gail, love the image and fun papers.
Hugs Diane
Wonderful fall card, Gail, love your image and the small pumpkins. Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Dorte x
Pinterest for images Gail gorgeous card as always x
Gail what a cute and lovely card
Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Goodluck and hope we see you again.
Gr Karin DT Member
Post a Comment