Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Sometimes later becomes never. Do it now.

Hello!

This will probably be picture heavy!
I really need to be on here more!

Kalen just left for his next 10  on 10 off!
We got a lot accomplished!
He also planted a bunch of seedlings, made different types of compost, tried to fix a hydrant in the back 40. Water is off to the back, it will have to wait for his next days off!

We got snow & cold on the darn weekend!
I have turned into a wuss! It's too early!
I have joined Tai Chi!
I love it!
I leave work early on Wednesdays!
I tried to get mom to join, as it's good for balance etc.
She wouldn't! 

Kalen's Halloween card.



 Vanessa & Harley's card.


Mom got one I made last fall when I went to the scrapbook retreat!

My aunt makes quilts for people with cancer.
I make her cards to include. They're blank on the inside.
I got some new quilt dies, so should have a ton whipped up in a short time!

We'll start with 4 because she likes Christmas cards that say Merry Christmas, and she says you can't buy them.
Making her some Christmas cards is next on the list!

We had a big windstorm that knocked the walnuts out of the tree.
Then the leaves fell off, and I played a game similar to where's Waldo!
Haha!
Of course ALL the leaves didn't fall off, I had to do this twice!
Only because it kept raining, and the walnuts were trying to get moldy under the leaves!
But anyhoo, the yardwork is slowly getting done.
It was a lot warmer this time last year! 

I am happy to report that the sump pump has been installed, and I am loving turning up the thermostat for heat!
Washer & dryer are working fabulously in the basement!

We wrapped the cedars one chilly afternoon.
The deer will have to eat someone else's this winter!
I guess you can't really see it!
It's a plastic mesh that's 7 ft tall, the deer can't get their noses in.
We had 4 different sections to wrap! 

I'd better go.
Kalen left this morning so bedding needs washed, and my floors really need a vacuum & wash! 

Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!
 




2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Cards are really lovely and creative just love your posts always interesting it’s been cold enough for snow here in the last few days but nothing has fallen you seem well ahead of your jobs always nice to be that way take care xx

Barbara said...

It seems you're having a wonderful fall! Sorry to begetting here so late - it's in fact not only a matter of time, that is the lack of it, but also of internet connection at my new place. THings will be better in March, I hope...