Alrighty then!
If any of you are still around, I fell off the blogging wagon again!
This little person takes up a lot of my time!
He's 19 months old.
He's a busy little guy, and I'm still working, so we spend as much time together as we can!
He's my personal yoga trainer, an awesome mimic; yesterday he said 'What the heck!'
He helps bake, clean, I pick him him up 2 weeks out of the month from day care, I spend a lot of time in his backyard, as he loves the outdoors. Listens for birds, puppies and helicopters!
Anyhoo, we're going to see some horses today after his nap
(e i e i o) haha!
Since I am packing to go to The Amish Auction sale in Montana with my mom next Saturday, thought I'd better get on here!
Kalen's girlfriend Megan had a birthday in May!
This was the card she got.
I asked Kalen for her favorite colors, he said purple, orange & green.
I said Halloween colors!
She got purple!
Bryson & I made his mom a card for Mother's Day!
It's about 3 feet long. She loved it!
This next one was Vanessa's birthday card.
Don't forget, it has to be blue and have a dragonfly!
I went with a shaker card!
I watched Bryson on her birthday so her & her husband could spend a day away!
Bryson & I made her Death By Chocolate, which they didn't find in their fridge until almost 11pm; we had it the next day!
This is the picture I sent her about 9pm that night, assuring her everything was under control!
I made one of Vanessa's friends a baby card.
She wasn't due until yesterday, but had her baby in May!
Good thing the card was done!
That brings me to the latest attempt at getting creative with an uncooperative little person!
This is for Bryson's dad for Father's Day!
He's just like his mother in that anything on his hands & feet is 'yucky' and he sure didn't want the paint on them!!!
I did the hand print on the canvas the same time I did the ones for his mom's card!
I am catching on!
Still we have blurry feet!
This was plan B, as printing the poem on vellum, and trying to mod podge it onto the canvas didn't work!
It's in a scrapbook page frame, and turned out all right!
Also, it has 4 raised elements as the distress inks I used on the canvas didn't want to dry, and I needed this done and off my list yesterday, as I'll only be getting home from visiting with my mom on Father's Day!!
So there you have the latest condensed version about what's going on.
I'll let you know if I get anything amazing at the Auction!
Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!
If any of you are still around, I fell off the blogging wagon again!
This little person takes up a lot of my time!
He's 19 months old.
He's a busy little guy, and I'm still working, so we spend as much time together as we can!
He's my personal yoga trainer, an awesome mimic; yesterday he said 'What the heck!'
He helps bake, clean, I pick him him up 2 weeks out of the month from day care, I spend a lot of time in his backyard, as he loves the outdoors. Listens for birds, puppies and helicopters!
Anyhoo, we're going to see some horses today after his nap
(e i e i o) haha!
Since I am packing to go to The Amish Auction sale in Montana with my mom next Saturday, thought I'd better get on here!
Kalen's girlfriend Megan had a birthday in May!
This was the card she got.
I asked Kalen for her favorite colors, he said purple, orange & green.
I said Halloween colors!
She got purple!
Bryson & I made his mom a card for Mother's Day!
It's about 3 feet long. She loved it!
This next one was Vanessa's birthday card.
Don't forget, it has to be blue and have a dragonfly!
I went with a shaker card!
I watched Bryson on her birthday so her & her husband could spend a day away!
Bryson & I made her Death By Chocolate, which they didn't find in their fridge until almost 11pm; we had it the next day!
This is the picture I sent her about 9pm that night, assuring her everything was under control!
I made one of Vanessa's friends a baby card.
She wasn't due until yesterday, but had her baby in May!
Good thing the card was done!
That brings me to the latest attempt at getting creative with an uncooperative little person!
This is for Bryson's dad for Father's Day!
He's just like his mother in that anything on his hands & feet is 'yucky' and he sure didn't want the paint on them!!!
I did the hand print on the canvas the same time I did the ones for his mom's card!
I am catching on!
Still we have blurry feet!
This was plan B, as printing the poem on vellum, and trying to mod podge it onto the canvas didn't work!
It's in a scrapbook page frame, and turned out all right!
Also, it has 4 raised elements as the distress inks I used on the canvas didn't want to dry, and I needed this done and off my list yesterday, as I'll only be getting home from visiting with my mom on Father's Day!!
So there you have the latest condensed version about what's going on.
I'll let you know if I get anything amazing at the Auction!
Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!



5 comments:
I'm happy to see you are very much alive and kicking (and definitely not bored!), and even manage to squeeze in some crafty time to make some creations for your loved ones.
Marianne x
Greetings Gail, the Amish action sounds really fun. Super cute pictures and post.
Hugs Diane
Life does get in the way of blogging and card making. And Family is always much more important. Your little guy is quite a young man now, and I can just bet he keeps you very busy. Bringing lots of joy. Loved all the pretty cards - especially the quilt card. It was nice to have a good catchup on what you've been doing, and have a wonderful (and safe) trip. Hope you will try the brusho embedded folder technique as it's lots of fun. TFS & have a great week. Hugs
Cute little dude !!
Nice cards.
I know what you mean about life getting in the way of card making and blogging. I have done a few family related cards but not much else.
Enjoy the auction and looking forward to seeing what/if anything you come home with. :)
Hugs,
Myrna
Greetings Gail, love all the cards and pictures. I bet you are tired entertaining the little one.
Hugs Diane
Post a Comment