Sunday, December 10, 2017

The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. ...

I'm not getting any better at this!
Got through Halloween, and then BAM it's Christmas!
I guess November was in there!
Had a visit with Kalen & Megan in November!

I AM ready for Christmas.
As you know, I buy the kids something during the year that they want or will use. Pressure's off.
I put money in with Vanessa for Kalen & Megan to go to an NHL game. Oilers vs Senators. That was in October. I did the crazy sock thing for them to take to my moms for Christmas
Vanessa wanted to try a new face cream product, so I bought it for her. She loves it!
I donated money to Harleys' fireworks fund.
Bryson will get money for his RESP; cause gramma buys him stuff all the time! 
I DID do the family advent calendar for them!
Bryson went to visit Santa yesterday. Loved him from a distance! Was real excited to see him! Then this!


I have been baking and creating.
Here's today's offerings!
I did laundry, watched movies, and just got busy!
Arthur Christmas is a good family movie.
I watched A Walk in the Woods last weekend, and today I watched Rise of the Guardians!

Brysons card, There's tons of ideas on Pinterest!



And some tags I made:







It has been really warm here!
I don't like it when it gets warm, and it's the middle of winter!
However I was sick of the snow that didn't stop in November!

We've had our company Christmas party already.
I have a few more things to attend, a casino between Christmas & New Years, and good friends coming to stay for a visit when I get back from the casino!
Life is good( and busy)!

Hope all is well with you!
Talk to ya later!


 

2 comments:

Diane said...

I hope you had a wonderful holiday and happy new year Gail.

Hugs Diane

Diane said...

Hello Gail, super cute pictures, card and tags. Best of the New year to you.

Hugs Diane