Good morning!
I had to get these last Valentine's cards up, before the day is over!
Although I did read that we have 364 other days of the year to tell people we love them!
Here's Vanessa's card.
I had to get these last Valentine's cards up, before the day is over!
Although I did read that we have 364 other days of the year to tell people we love them!
Here's Vanessa's card.
And here's Bryson's.
He likes the bright colors!
I also made my co-worker a card! I've had this card for a while, you know; I was hoarding it! Her last day of work is Wednesday.
I'll miss her; she's opening a flower shop in her home town.
It will save her the 2 hour drive every day for work!
In other news; the Friday night craft project is coming along!
I think it should be done this Friday!
I DID make this last week!
I've had it sitting around for ever!
Now it's done!
Just have no idea what I'll put in it!
Now, I must go frost some Red Velvet cupcakes for later today, before I trot up the alley to watch this little munchkin!
He's such a happy, good little dude!
Gotta run!
Hope you're all well!
Have a super Valentine's Day!
Talk to ya later!

4 comments:
Lovely projects girl.
What a sweetie. Love that huge smile that reaches all the way to his eyes.
I am finally getting around to finishing up a few of my projects that have been laying around under a layer of more projects. LOL
Hugs
Myrna
Wonderful Valentine's cards! I'm happy to have found my mojo again concerning Christmas... but one of these days other topics will also find their spot in my creative nook... You can almost start thinking of putting the snowman creation in storage for NEXT winter - and until then you'll know what to put in it! Have a good week!
Awww cards are so adorable and so is your little bungle of joy there too! x
Loved all these oh-so pretty V. cards. Especially loved the embossing & the heart designs on #1, and what a lovely card for your co-worker. Very apt with the clipper ship. Impressed with your wooden snowman project, how it will add to your Christmas décor. Also enjoyed seeing your little treasure...how he is growing. Bet it is such fun to enjoy some Granma time with him. TFS & Hugs
Post a Comment