Monday, February 16, 2015

Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. --Wayne Dyer

Hello!
So glad it's a holiday Monday for us!
I don't have a lot planned for today, because I did it all yesterday and the day before!

There's not a crafty thing in sight, so feel free to carry on with your day!


I received these from the kids on Saturday!
I came home to find them on my table!
(Sorry, not a great picture!)

 
Yesterday, I baked........
I didn't have mini peanut butter cups or graham crumbs (I.KNOW!);
 so used full size PB cups, and oreo crumbs for the crust.

 
And baked.......
 
2 man size lasagnas for Sunday Suppers, after surgery.

 
And baked!
We had taco pie for supper last night, and I didn't take a picture!
I also went for coffee to a friends.
 
I watched Captain Phillips,
awesome movie if you haven't seen it!
I was trying to make a card,
and didn't get very far as I had to 'watch' the movie!!!
 
In other news......
My kid's running for president............
At college!
 
I also spent a moment emailing our Minister of Health, our MLA, our MP, and the Premier to keep him in the loop
 about the parking at the QEII hospital!
I did add that my mother said when she's Prime Minister, "there will be NO paid parking at any health facility; clinic or hospital."
I'm gonna vote for her!
 
Have a great week people.
Hope you're well!
Talk to ya later!

7 comments:

brenda said...

Great post Gail, lovely flowers and I am right there with you on hospital parking. Take care.

B x

chrissy xx said...

How thoughtful for them to leave you these Gail..flowers and a card! and you can use the ribbon for Crafting? how good that.
Delicious cakes and yummy suppers well thanks for sharing the Photo's I now could do to eat again lol..
How funny I was bought the tape of Captain Phillips last week! really enjoyed it too..
Chrissyxx
p.s Gails Mum for Prime Minister..you get my postal vote.

CardsbyMarianne.blogspt.com said...

Your family is so thoughtful! All that food looks delicious, you've made me hungry! LOL

Myrna said...

Beautiful!!!
Yummy!!!
Best of luck with the surgery.
Myrna

Barbara said...

What beautiful flowers! The food looks DELICIOUS... and who wouldn't mind regular peanut butter cups instead of the mini version?! What's the poblem there? Seems like a major improvement of the recipe to me!

Sandra H said...

Oh how lovey the flowers are and a lovely thought too! another great post l love checking you out your amazing food looking good and Surgery hope all goes well take care xx

Queenie Jeannie said...

You've been busy!! I wish I had your energy! :)