Sunday, June 8, 2014

I am grateful for........EVERYONE in my life.

Happy Sunday peeps!

It has been raining.EVERY.DAY!

In between there's been a lot of whippersnipping, weeding, and mowing!

I'm also packing my bags; it's that time of year for the Amish Auction Sale, and I leave Wednesday!
Gotta go pick up mom, then we're off for our sleepover at Eureka!
Last year we stayed in Libby!
Mom has some family coming, so should be a riot!

My vehicle's been to the shop 3 times in the last couple weeks!!
Needed calipers & something on the back end.
The air bag light was on..........broken wires..........
And yesterday I got a new wheel bearing on the back.......
Hopefully I'm set!

Thursday night when it rained, I was a cardmaking fool!
These were a package from SU, kinda a postcard thing.
There were 8, so I made 2 of each, and my mom will get 4,
and the aunt I stay with in my travels will get the other 4.

 
 
 
 I'm not sure where the fourth one went!!!! hahaha
I tried to find you a link, but they must have been on the 'Clearance Rack'!
 
I needed a birthday card to take on my travels......
a 'guy' card.

 
In other news,
work on the garbage stand in town continues........
 


 
Actually, it's painted,
has a lid,
just needs it not to rain so it can be put outside on its 4 X 4's & leveled!
I told Vanessa to call ALL her friends, cause it's heavy.
That way no one will steal it! hahahaha
 
This is what's going on at my house between rains!
I'm upping the property value of Shadows house,
seen here on the left!
 


 
It really is to keep my shoes from getting muddy when I go weed that flower bed.
This section will be done today!

 
When I get home, I'll tackle the areas around the gardens........
It looks 100% better!
 
Last week I had dinner with the gf's X 2 (different gf's)
I DID go to the wedding shower last Saturday.
I've been sick..............
not sure if it's just a cold or what.
Have a DR's appointment tomorrow for refills of my perscriptions, so will see what he says!
 
I need to make one more birthday card before I go!
When it rains today that's what I'll do!
 
Today sees a full day of weeding, and weed whacking, laundry, take everything out of my vehicle cause it's getting cleaned on Tuesday, etc.!
 
Better go; just want you to know that I'll be MIA for a couple weeks!
 
Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!
 



8 comments:

Myrna said...

Have a great Amish holiday. Wish I could be there too.
Myrna
p.s. love the guy card!!!

Sandra H said...

Great to read your news Gail l just admire all of what your doing take care xx

brenda said...

Great post, great cards Gail.

B x

Barbara said...

Mmhhh... I think that comment just went to nirvana or something... the long and the short of it: be well and enjoy your time at the Amish Auction!!

Diane said...

Greetings Gail, the Amish holiday website sure looks fun. What a wonderful post and fun cards. Hope you see dry weather soon.

Hugs diane

Queenie Jeannie said...

You've been BUSY!!! Everything looks wonderful! :)

vic said...

Your cards are gorgeous love the edges they are so pretty!!

Vic x

MaryH said...

Oh I'm envious at the Amish Auction. That should be such fun, and so interesting too. Hope you get some delicious eats as well. Loved your cards. I'm liking that lattice background a lot. Enjoyed all the improvement pictures around your place. You are one busy lady, and looks like you have the landscaping well in hand. That is some garbage dumpster. Hope your rain eases up so you can get your outside chores all finished. Don't work too hard though. Enjoy your time away with loved ones, see ya when you get back. Sorry to have been MIA for a while. Trying to get back in the groove, slowly! TFS & Hugs