Our super talented Teamie Lori Bartnett is hosting this
Challenge and has chosen...
~ Hey Pumpkin ~
I've managed a minute to play along over at the House Mouse & Friends site!
This was a lot of fun!
I made an easel card.
I just want to say how grateful I am to have such wonderful 'BLOG' friends!
This image was sent to me by a friend of a friend!
No.Kidding!
She even had it colored, I just made it into a card!
I don't care what Martha Stewart says...........
You guys R O C K!
And I read this awesome reply here!
So you see, we all know people who know people!!!! hahahaha
Have a wonderful rest of the week everyone!
Hope you're well!
Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!
11 comments:
Such a cute card,Gail. Easel cards are just so much fun and you made this image into that very thing: A fun, darling card. Wow that is a great friend of a friend, can you introduce me??? LOL
Such a fun card - such an adorable image, a great design and I love the spider web and pumpkin elements!!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at House Mouse & Friends challenge
hugs
Heather xx
Gail
This is adorable. Do I, with my poor eyesight, detect sparkles??
Myrna
I've had to laugh Gail...You could easily have not said anything lol...and I would have thought you'd colored it yourself!
A fun image...sent by a friend of a friend..You've put it together perfect!
Chrissyxx
So cute and very nice of someone to send you the image. Love that you made an easel card.
I just love easel cards. Your mice look so very happy! Having all that fun with the pumpkins :) What a great idea your friend had to share her colored artwork with you!!! I bet she is happy with how you put it to good use!
Who would have thought I'd ever say that: I love that spiderweb border! The card is great - an orange scare!
This is so cute! Love those pumpkin faces. What a great friend to donate to the cause. Tell her that's an awesome coloring job and thanks for sharing it with you. I'm sending you an emails soon. "Hugs"
This is a fabulous card, such a fun image and great pumpkins.
Thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge.
Pauline GDT
x
Gail, you are a hoot, most folks would have passed off that adorable colored image as their own! Love your story of how you got it and your easel card, so nice. Thanks for playing along with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Hugs
Sue
Wow! Can't beat a precolored image to make a great card, and that is just what you did. Super cute! Hope your doing great! Hugs, Curt
Post a Comment