I can already tell!
Here's what it did overnight!
This is my little tete-a tete table & chairs on the small deck that didn't get put away!
This is part of the back yard!
The fire pit is out there somewhere....we were out there all weekend 2 weeks ago!
I walked around these trees last night knocking the snow off so they don't break.....
I'll be going out again shortly!
We've got about a foot & a half since yesterday, and there's still a snow fall warning!
One of my friends that's an EMT had on Facebook last night:
"Everyone STAY HOME we're going to enough accidents"
Another friend today commented on a snowy picture;
someone had wrote, "So Pretty."
She said: "Yeah I guess it is,
but it would be prettier if it were December 31st instead of October 20th"
This IS kinda early for us!
And yeah, I've been out!
The snow blower won't start, Ray's out working, I DID shovel to my van,
but I'm not going anywhere soon!
Good thing I have cleaning & baking to do......
I might have to climb up and knock the snow off the dish so I can watch TV!
In other news, my friend Barbara had this post TODAY!
I can't like her today!
Vanessa brought me this wreath at Thanksgiving!
Remember the one last year she said was from Kalen...winkwink!
OH yeah...it's on the small deck before the snow!
This is the amazing job the electrician did on the outdoor furnace!
Waaaay better than my fix it job this Spring!
I wanted to show you these trees, earlier this week in my travels!
I DID STOP at the side of the road to take some pictures,
because I just find them fascinating!
These are Tamaracks!
They are so gorgeous agains the green of the spruce & pines!
Although some people think they're dying!
I really would like one or 2 for my yard!
Gonna take a fan over to the pumphouse.
We've decided that we'll keep heating it, even though we have town water.
All our paint & stuff that shouldn't freeze is in there!
I'm going to bake for the Silent Auction/ Open House at the library this Friday!
I REALLY do have to knock the snow off the sattelite dish,
I'm supposed to be participating in a TV survey!
I watched The Rum Diaries last night (cause there was no TV/ no signal),
a friend had put it on a disk for me, and it screwed up right near the end!
On a positive note I DID get all my windows washed on the outside before this lovely SNOW!
I've worked the casino!
Pretty sure I'm slipping cause I only spent about $30 at Michaels,
and most of that was for baking stuff!
Guess I really DON'T need anything!
I have one meeting this week, dinner with the gf's, and the soiree at the library!
If I ever get out of here hahahaha!
Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!
6 comments:
Gail
Lovely pics of the trees before the snow. Actually the snow is pretty too but I, like you, think it is waaayyyy too early and waaaayyyy toooo much.
Had to smile at you putting the heater in the pump house. I thought my new porch was going to be the cats meaow. No such luck, I need a heater there so the canned goods don't freeze. Yuk, even tho' the old porch was rotten at least it was warm until the roof half blew off.
Have a safe and cosy week end.
Myrna
oh, wow! all that snow makes me cold just looking at it, but they're such pretty pics! it's sunny and 15˚C here today and we don't usually get any of the white stuff until january here in southern ontario.
linda
Wow... I really love these snow pictures, though I totally agree: I'd like to have that at about December 23, just in time for Christmas. We get so little snow so rarely so that I'm actually looking forward to shoveling. I would love to come and do the job for you! I break out in a sweat here at about 24°C... nice... but not exactly Ocotber weather, either. Enjoy what you can... cleaning and not thinking you'd rather be outside, for example. So glad that furnace is ready for winter again, though - just in time, it seems.
Morning Gail, What stunning pictures l love snow anytime of the year as long as its isn't too bad and effects everyday life thanks for sharing them and the trees are lovely too! x
Hello Gail , wow I leave you for a while and when I come back you are snowed in !!!
How fabulous does everywhere look though , I love the snow but hate clearing a way through it.
I adore your Halloween wreath how fabulous and what fun, love the sentiment its great.
Your Christmas cards were fantastic, I do hope all is well with your foot now , gosh I have misses so much thank you for all your lovely comments and support whilst I was awol, it was always fab to see you picture appear in my comment page . take care honey , keep warm Hugs Elaine
OMG ... your photos just reminded me why I want to stay living in southern Ontario!!!! How are you girl???? I just received your adorable card in the mail and I will email you privately about it ... it's so stinkin' cute!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment