Been a long time.....oh I've been playing along with some challenges, as you'll know from previous posts!
Life's just been busy, and today I could've melted!
I've been to the Canadian Steel Guitar show!
Here's a picture of my cousin Jeff Bradshaw.
It was a wonderful evening of entertainment!
I went to my aunts 'everything must go' garage sale!
I got punches, stamps, paper, glitter, embossing powder, embellishments....well 2 boxes of crafty goodness, and the largest Xyron (still in the box with an extra cartridge) for $20!!!!!!!
I've been to dinner with the gf's, and more gf's.
I've been to Mirror Mirror, and Pirates Band of Misfits!
I've had fire pit fires, and gf's and drinks!
I volunteered at a Canada Day BBQ for Friends of the Manning Library.
I have to make a thank you card for the manager for asking us!
I watched the Calgary Stampede parade, cause my baby was in it!
The ship he's usually stationed to is the HMCS Calgary!
And that link will take you nowhere, cause the sites being translated!!!!
He's the one in white...not sure why he's out of line!
hahahahaha, and sorry the pic is so big, but I stole it off the web, so work with me here!
His caption said, "Marching with the troops."

We have no shortage of wildlife happening around here!
This deer is down the driveway one day on my way to work.
He's getting horns!
These cranes were taking a walk in a field down the road.
This lone swan has been in this pond for quite a while now.
We have 'Charlotte' in the woodshed!
And tree hugger kittens....again.
Their mom's disappeared, so yeah, I'm feeding them!
Also a wine & cheese thingy before.... I'll definately be there!
This next picture is taken one night at 10:40 pm.
I couldn't get the date & time to work on my camera, so you'll have to take my word for it!
Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!
4 comments:
Hi Gail, Wow you have been busy enjoying the concerts and garage sales what a bargain don't come across any as good at that here unless your up at the crack of dawn!! lovely you picture and that lonely swan and gorgeous kitten so nice of you to share them take care:)x
Gail
Such a great bunch of pics. Love the tree hugger. I don't blame you for being a proud mama.
You have been a busy bee for sure and a lucky one to get in on such a good bunch of "goodies".
Still hoping I get to Creston before you.
Myrna
So much going on! I just wish you'd mentioned your aunt's everything must go sale earlier - I would have tried to pop by! ;-) Sounds like you got a REALLY good deal there!
Fabulous photos Gail , I love that tree Hugger kitten and the deer , you are so lucky to see all that fabulous wildlife where you live Hugs Elaine
Post a Comment