Monday, June 25, 2012

House Mouse & Friends/ Challenge #122


Our super talented and sweet Teamie, Kate Wiles, is the hostess for this challenge and she would like your your HMF designs that feature any House-MOuse & Friends, Gruffies, or, Happy Hoppers images to follow this theme: LIQUID REFRESHMENTS FOR HOT SUMMER DAYS
 
I've been away, so here's mine ( finally)!
 
 
 
Enjoy your week!
Ta ta for now!
 

20 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

Hiya Gail, oh I bet you were doing this whilst away, super image choice lovely colouring and love the image plate border so pretty, thank you for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Kate hugs xxx
PS I have candy linked to this challenge if you are interested :) and another candy running too.

Anonymous said...

Gail, Love It!!!!! Those shoes are something else and I love the gems surrounding your die piece. The ribbon goes great with the whole scene and, of course, that image is precious. Great coloring job. Thanks for sharing. Hope you had fun, but glad you're back.

Christine said...

Hi Gail HM creation love this cute bunny image lovely colours & design dont forget we have DT candy up for grabs check out the chall blog for details..

thanks for sharing with us at HM & friends chall..

smiles Christine x

Heather said...

Adorable Gail, your design and colours are fabtastic - brilliant calouring and I love the little fishes swimming around and how sweet of you to left the little flip-flops Hopper!!

hugs Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with the House Mouse and Friends challenge

Stacy Morgan said...

This is darling! I like long and low cards. Your summer colors and design are so fun and this HH is just adorable. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Blog Challenge this week.

Unknown said...

Super card Gail I think you could win with this one its fabulous Well done Hugs Elaine

Lynnette said...

Hi Gail! i absolutely love this mouse. He is so cute with his drink and so cool. Love all of the pretty colors that you uses.
By the way please don't forget to think about Thanksgiving cards and fall cards for SAS4KIDS, too. I will start some today and get them posted to remind everyone so thanks. Smiles, Lynnette

Sandra H said...

Stunning card Gail it was worth the wait, lovely image and great detail on your card and another fabulous challenge:)x

Barbara said...

What a fabulous card - cute image, beautiful coloring... and then the flip flops!

Viksya said...

WOW! fantastic card!!! So great idea! Very very beautiful =)

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

What a darling card! Love the addition of the flip flops to add to the adorable image. Beautiful coloring too! Thanks for sharing your artwork and joining in the fun at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge blog!

Hugs,
Jennifer

Theresa said...

How cute is this? Wish we had some "hot summer days" here. Oh well, the rainy weather keeps me inside- on track.

Sue said...

Gail, your card just screams summer!
Love that bunny floating away with his drink balancing on his tummy. Great summer colors and details. Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends MOnday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Gail :-) I do love this image and the line up of flip flops is FAB :-)

thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Anonymous said...

I have this image too Gail and almost used it but that other stamp I used was brand new and I just had to ink it up, as you do! Love the flip flops (that's what we English call them!). Brilliant card, great colours. Hope you got your rain, we're desperate for some in Michigan.

Hugs
Brenda

Myrna said...

Gail
Such a great summery card. The HM are adorable and I love the flip flops.
Myrna

Sue said...

Hi Gail
a gorgeous card, fab colouring, great papers & design, luv the flip flops,thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends this week, sue,x

Unknown said...

Just popping by to thank you for the lovely comments you are sending to me , Hope you are well, take Care Hugs Elaine,
Ps its raining again so I cannot get out and weed ...ahhh I will have to craft instead !!

Unknown said...

Hi Gail ref your question on my sailor boy card , everything ,appart from the tags and the anchor are all part of the backing paper but in 3D.
Hugs Elaine

CraftinGranny said...

Great coloring Gail! This is the cutest image and I love all those flip-flops lined up on the beach. Ah's looks like the life to me. So good to see you and so good to be slowly inching my way back "Hugs"