Our April challenge is all about silhouettes. Believe me, I needed a dictionary to help spell that word. What is a silhouette you ask? According to Merriam-Webster a silhouette is "a likeness cut from dark material and mounted on a light background or one sketched in outline and solidly colored in."
I really enjoyed making this card for Craft A Scene!
I need to thank my friend Carol from CraftinGranny's Card Shack for sending me here to get a cloud template.
Hope I did that right!
I still need to practice, my clouds look more like storm clouds than the fluffy white clouds in a BLUE sky, I think I might have got the wrong Ice Blue; but I'll keep trying!
Hope you enjoy!
Talk to you later!
Ta ta for now!
13 comments:
Fab scene, the clouds look pretty good too, love the sentiment.
Sandy
I love the bling on your card and I think the clouds look just fine.
Are the trees and birds a single stamp. Whatever it is, it is very effective.
Fab card Gail. I love your layers of embellishments and your sky. I checked out the link - she has some nice videos too. Thanks for joining us again at Craft a Scene. NancyD
Hi Gail ,what a fabulous card I love this with such fabulous stamping
I am just catching up viewing as I have been poorly, feeling much better now and will be posting soon.
The christmas cards below are fab well done Hugs Elaine
Gail
How cool!!! What a great use for that stamp.
Bubbles, bubbles what made me think of bubbles? lol
Myrna
Great scene! love all the details to your card:)
That's awesome and striking in black and white.
Beautiful, Gail.
This looks beautiful x
hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk
What a beautifiul card - and the clouds look more than just fine to me!
What a beautiful scene you've created, and I love the clouds you created! Not all clouds are blue and billowy :)
What a beautiful scene and a wonderful card design. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Craft a Scene challenge blog.
I absolutely love it!!!
Post a Comment