Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Christmas Cards All Year 'Round

Warning: This Post May Contain Christmas Cards!

Welcome to the April Challenge at Christmas Cards All Year 'Round! We've selected an image of the season to inspire your card making for April. Colors, Shapes, Patterns - the options are limitless.



I did some Iris Folding for my cards!
Enjoy



Shouldn'ta put that bright cheerful egg picture up there!
And it wouldn't go in the middle! Darn blogger!
Oh well! I've got some of the same colors!

Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!

13 comments:

Gail L said...

Hahahaha...NOW it's in the middle!!!!

The Rubber Maid said...

How bright and cheerful. Love this
cheery Christmas in April card.
Pat

CraftinGranny said...

You are just too funny Gail. Always a pleasure to visit dear friend cause you make me smile. Great creative and CAS cards. It's so good to see you back this month with another set of beauties and I thank you for joining us again. Till next month or before..."Hugs" Carol

Theresa said...

I love your cards. They are a perfect interpretation of the egg picture. I don't know if I will get a card entered this month. Crazy busy here. Has a card workshop in my home today. It went great and everyone had a good time.

Bonnie Weiss said...

Better Christmas cards than Halloween! Your Iris folding is amazing and so much work.

Clare Lloyd said...

fabulous set of xmas cards. love the iris folding looks so effective. thanks for joining us @ CCAYR. x

Barbara said...

As usual, your cards are excellent! I'm happy to see you continue to make five even if only one is required. I'm planning to do that as well... maybe later tonight. We'll see!

Sandy said...

Gorgeous iris folded ornaments, love the embossing too!
Sandy

Myrna said...

Gail
The eggs are lovely.
Your iris fold cards are amazing. Talented lady.
So blogger is giving you trouble too in the placement of pics.
Myrna

America said...

GORGEOUS colors and take on the IRIS FOLDING. WOW!

Marianne said...

Great take on the CCAYR prompt, love the iris folding. Have never tried it myself.

TRACEY O said...

Lovely cards. Great take on the CCAYR theme. Thanks for joing us this month.

Teresa Abajo said...

What a spectacular effect! Well done, and thank you for entering our challenge at Christmas Cards All Year Round!