I went to a par-tay Monday night....it was a blast!
Last night was Stamp Club.
Bonnie, you'll be happy to hear that our Stamp lady doesn't do Halloween either!
So I scored a Halloween Stamp Set for a decent price (she won it)!
We made the following.
We also made another Christmas card, but I haven't finished putting it together.
I wanted a saying on mine and it wasn't an option!
Hahahaha.
It was getting late!
Ray's going to a funeral Friday, so I'll let him have the Sympathy card.
Gawd, I must be tired!
I've got the heat on!
I need to sleep for a week!
Kalens renters move out Friday, and Beth(the cleaning lady I found) & I will be at the house Saturday at 9:00am!
Got new (hopefully improved!) renters moving in on the 7th of October!
One of my SIL's is a realtor, so we were a rental tag team!
Now we gotta get the place spruced up, and ready!
Vanessa & Shawn will be here for Thanksgiving!
We're in CANADA people, so it's next month!
I got the bird today!
I'm wondering when I'll have time for everything, cause we'll be eating on the Saturday.
I won't be fretting about it!
It will be what it will be!
Lastly, for those of you that just see a black box in this post;
I sweet talked my friend Darlene into sharing her photos from last night.
Hopefully when you click on that there will be 5-6 pictures!
When I e-mailed her to ask permission to share them with you, she said they're out again tonight; nothing spectacular yet....but she'd be watching!
These are not color enhanced or anything!
They truly are that AWESOME!
ENJOY!
Gotta run!
Gotta get the AVON ordered!
Ta ta for now!
7 comments:
Wow, you girls were busy last night. Very nice creations, Gail. Thanks for letting me know about your stamp lady .... I was beginning to think that I was the ONLY one who doesn't do Halloween!
UNBELIEVABLE photos of the Northern lights. Very talented photographer.
Gail
Wow those are awesome Northern Lights. It has been years since I saw them. When we went camping years ago we saw them often. Your cards are great.
Looking forward to getting Thanksgiving over with and Joys birthday so I can settle to do some cards. I have huge amounts of veggies and fruit from Creston that need attention so it will be a busy time for me.
I am not into Halloween either but hopefully will get at least one card done for those of you who are (Curt too lol).
Gail
Great photos of Northern Lights. It has been years since I saw them.
You have some nice cards there.
Just got back from Creston and have tons of veggies and fruit to do something with.
Need to get Thanksgiving and Joys birthday over with so I can start some cards.
I don't do Halloween either but when we were in Colorado I got a couple stamps so will do at least one card for those of you who do (Curt too).
Myrna
OK, when you said "I got the bird today!" does that mean you shot it????? LOL It certainly wouldn't surprise me. . . hell, if you said "I came home from work today and saw that damn bear and he had a turkey in his mouth! So, I got out of the car, ran up to the bear, slapped him so hard that he dropped the turkey and ran away. So I got the turkey today!" ROFL I just love you! Your cards are wonderful but I particularly love the first one (shadowing is wonderful)and the wonderful sailboat one. I think you are out to torture me with the pics of the northern lights. I clicked on the link, and there is nothing there. . .Oh well, I guess I can only imagine. . . :P Hugs, Curt
Had to go back and see what I'd missed out on since I haven't been on for awhile and trying to get caught up on my comments. Hope to get a card posted later tonight.
Halloween is NOT one of my favorite celebrations but all the grandkids love it so I tolerate it for them and my kids really use to get into it. Can't image where that came from...lol
You've been so busy with such awesome cards and I absolutely love that album you made. Got some great inspiration here for a sympathy card cause I don't do those very well either. The masculine sailboard card is beautiful and so serene. I would never have thought to emboss over a stamped image. Boy, where have I been lately?
The Les Brown quote I used for my youngest grandsons graduation from high school 5 years ago and he just graduated from college last May. It's a beautiful quote and so true. In fact, that was also the theme I used for his scrapbook.
Always a pleasure to visit to read your funny and inspirational posts Gail. Happy Thanksgiving this month. "Hugs" Carol
ps. Darn that bird, happens all the time here and we live in the city....
Don't know how I missed these cards (I think I got side tracked by the link to the Northern Lights). Anyway, these cards are terrific ... looks like you had a very successful night at Stamp Club!
Post a Comment