Monday, April 18, 2011

There are Only Two Things to Worry About--Either that Things will Never Get Back to Normal, or That They Already Have.

OMG, I have had THEE worse acid reflux going on today!
I even bought some Zantac when I went to town today, and now I'm drinking Peppermint Tea!?
And.I.Don't.Like.Peppermint.Tea!
On my second cup!
Hope something kicks in!

Dentist was wonderful (she says sarcastically)!
Another crown, andthisclose to a root canal!
Had to get drugs so there'd be no inflamation when I unfroze!



These geese were checking out the campground last week.
It's Rays' sister & husbands.
It's where I get the bottles all summer!
This is what it did on Friday night!


The fire pit is out there somewhere!



Took the van to Peace River on Saturday so they could fix my cruise control, 2nd time......still not fixed.
Taking it back on May 4th, when I go get my real crown in!
They're thinking it's wiring, and I've told them I have a short, 3 times!
They keep saying it's not related. Alrighty then!



This is the album I made to keep track of my stamps.
It's a wooden photo album, so is kinda funky.
I cut the stuff out with my Cricut....I think I need to mod podge the whole outside, but it looks great, and is evben kinda alphabetical!

I think I may finally be over the heartburn/acid reflux all day attack!
I even got drain cleaner in town today, as the sink in our bathroom has been getting s l o w e r & s l o w e r!
I dumped half the jug in like it said.
Waited for 1/2 hour.
Went back to run hot water down the drain & nothin'! 
I put the plug in, filled the sink with hot water, pulled the plug and YES!
It works like a charm.......Ray shoulda done that when he started complaining about it!

Better go.
Gonna try some cards tonight.
V's birthday's coming up, and so is Mother's Day
Talk to ya later!

Ta ta for now!
p.s. Hopefully there's no scary pictures in this post! 

1 comment:

Myrna said...

Gail
I feel for you. I had reflux for years. Cleared up when I quit smoking and drinking coffee. lol By the way, congrats on the no smoking.
Cool pics. Even the geese are tired of this d--- weather.
Myrna