OK, technically it's Thursday, but tomorrow is Good Friday, and it's a holiday in my world!
The floors are vacummed & washed, the dusting's done, cleaned a bathroom, Ray's on his second trip to town, cause I forgot eggs & vinegar!
The things you do when the children are coming to play!
Just gotta make ice....hey, you never know, and I WAS going to do it before I got on here!
Menu's planned, and I'll do most of the prep tomorrow, we're eating Saturday, cause the kids'll go back Sunday!
Vanessa slipped & texted me that the truck was packed, so I think they'll be here tonight or tomorrow!
The Elk have been hanging out!
And last night when I came home from supper out and delivering Avon, they were in the pasture!
Made my mom's Mother's Day card.
Not my best work, oh well, she'll get a laugh!
Working on Vanessa's birthday card.
You guys have a great Easter, and I'll maybe talk to you this weekend!
Ta ta for now!
1 comment:
That' quite the herd of elk. Boy, they are beautiful animals.
Your Mom's card turned out great...really like the strip of fringe across the card.
Post a Comment