Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter! And Cards.....

I cleaned house and baked yesterday so I could play in the Christmas Cards All Year 'Round challenge!

Here is the challenge for APRIL...

Since spring is here, make a Christmas card with at least ONE soft pastel color on it. (could be baby blue, soft pink, pale yellow or pale green)

So here are mine

I think I covered it all! Pink, light green, yellow & blue for the pastels!

Hope everyone's having a wonderful day with family and/or friends.
The kids aren't home this year, so Ray & I had steak, baked potatoes etc!
V will be home on Tuesday for a few days. Her income tax is done, and she has to sign for it.

Ray plugged the culvert that runs under our driveway in hopes that the dugout will fill. We didn't get a lot of snow this past winter, and I'm happy the buffalo are gone!
The dugout is filling, so tomorrow he'll have to dig  the culvert out....or I will!?

The geese are back!


















This was taken in Rays sisters field on my way home from work last week!

4 comments:

Liz Weber said...

Love your cards Gail, love those baubles and you used the pastel criteria just perfectly, TFS!

Jenn said...

Your card set is awesome. You did a fantastic job on the challenge

Jean said...

Very pretty Gail. Great cards! Love this particular challenge - this will be the first year ever I have all my cards done early - I think - April was my first shot at this challenge but plan on going at it again in May!

shannon said...

congrats on the april win...wow with the quilling!! I haven't done that on a card before. do you just use liquid glue to get it to stick to the card front?