I got these on Tuesday at the OFH!
Aren't those awesome!
They're from my 'other' job, and were delivered to the OFH on Monday.
Makes me think the safety person didn't get any.
And it kinda makes me feel bad for sending a snarky e-mail to one of my bosses Monday!
(I have 3 over there!)
They're for Professional Administrative Week.
Gawd, I was good with just Secretary's Day!
I need you to go over here and check out Lisa's blog.
She's really crafty, and has some awesome BlogCandy!
As soon as she gets 100 followers, she's drawing for it!
You COULD get lucky!
I was decorating the lodge at the OFH for Mother's Day yesterday.
My old gentleman with the REALLY thick accent says, "Somebodys coming?"
Me: "I don't know, is someone coming?"
Him: " Somebody coming, geve u a prize cuz iss pretty."
Me: " You'd think so hey?!"
One of the ladies said: "What did he say?"
Me: "Somebody should come and give me a prize because it's so pretty! I'm putting W (My gentleman) in charge of that committee!"
I'm not just in charge of the Recreation at the OFH....some days I am the recreation!
They LOVE it when the place is decorated.
Helps them keep track of the months, occasions, special events and so on.
Most days it's pretty entertaining around there!
I stopped at the computer store in town today, where the residents purchased their 15 inch digital picture frame. I told them I'd bring it in one day nexte week, and they could put all the pictures on it that I wanted on, and get it to work properly!
It's supposed to randomly go through ALL the photos and then start again. It doesn't even get through once, and stops. ALL. THE. TIME. AT. THE. SAME. PHOTO!
Has forever. I've tried putting different photos on, and everything else I can think of, I've even deleted that one, and it still stops at any photo I have on there of one individual! She's not even that bad, doesn't live at the lodge or anything! She's our former mayor!
Started sorting paper in my craft room. I know, I know, I'm always sorting paper!
Just can't find a system that works! Yet!
I've been trying to find the embossed paper I bought in GP in February! Someone took it! It isn't there! Gonna have to get V to get me some more when she comes home Sunday!
She's checking to see if my punches are there anyway!
My number one son graduated from Basic Training today! He didn't want anyone there....until about Sunday!
Then I said: "I think it's a little late!"
It's across the country....yadda yadda...Sure I'm disappointed, hope he took lots of pics!
I'll see him when he gets to Victoria! It's closer, I've been there, and love it!
It's really cooled off today, and been cloudy....but no rain...it's badly needed!
Better go...I'll leave you with a few more Arizona pictures.
Here's me and the 'DUKE'!
The girls at a rest stop on the way to Sedona.
Bus stop!
Alrighty, must go get my beauty sleep. Taking my peeps to Walmart tomorrow!
Ta ta for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment