Remember a million years ago, I told you I was a Fiskateer!?
I signed up at this site, last year.
We have to be active, and participate in swaps & stuff!
Remember in this post, I showed you a picture of the tags I made for the tag swap!?
Well yesterday I'm on the Fiskateers site, and I'm going throught the gallery....that's where people post their creations, and there was this!
This is Donna, Fiskateer #6036!
And to the left of her is a tag!
She did a LO challenge and used my tag! She thanked me under her photo!
If you're looking for the tag in the picture from the post, it's the bottom right!
I thought it was soooo cool that she'd use it in a LO!
Couldn't wipe the smile off my face!
Of course I thanked her!
Just wanted you to know!
And Now I'm waiting impatiently for MY tags!
Almost everyone has theirs already!
OH well......I'll get happy mail one of these days.
Got my list made for GP!
I'll try to keep the artsy crafty stuff to a minimum!
Hahahahahaha!
Like that'll happen.......but I'll try!
Had a day from hell today! 9.5 hours at my other job!
It was challenging to say the least!
Did the stuff that HAD to be done for the end of the month!
Internet didn't want to work, and the accountant wouldn't call me back.......
I've printed off my e-mails...that's why I don't phone...want something to show.., and I've been trying to get in touch with them since January 12th!
So really, I wasn't leaving everything to the last minute!?
I'll be going back on Friday....all the hard stuff should be done! I'll get a day or two of reprieve before the madness starts again!
P & K are coming out Saturday to watch "The Golden Compass"! FINALLY!
Better go!
Ta ta for now!

No comments:
Post a Comment