Monday, February 2, 2026

Card Chain Challenge January 2026

 Hello!

Hope you are well!


 Good morning People! Glad you are here!

It's the second of the month, so time to see who sent what to whom in the Card Chain Challenge!

I sent my card to Marianne in Greece! 

 

 

I have the colors and Friendchipship! I am loving this set. The cards are so fun! It's an LST set from Hero Arts! I am behind in my kits, so did not sign up for this year! YET! I have SO much stuff, I think I should put blinders on and just play with what I have!

I received a wonderful card from Majda in Slovenia!

You should play! You receive cards from all over the world. You just need to make and send a card! Most of you do that already!

Also, there's a new challenge out there.
 Sunbird Spark. Formally Penguin Palace. They are Canadian! Please go play with them!

Talk to ya later! 

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is great fun, Gail! And thanks for being a link in our chain of friendship and crafting and fun, Jo x

Julia Aston said...

Oh my gosh, how FUN is this bag of nachos! Perfect with for the colors and Friend-chip! Julia xx

chrissy xx said...

Such a fun card! I LOve these colours Gail.
Chrissyxx

HilaryJane said...

That's a great play on words and I am so glad that you have now used that set. Love the bold background. I bet Marianne was very happy to receive it. I think we all suffer from the too much stuff problem and yet we can't help buying more!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Love your snack filled card, Gail - such a great color combo!!

brenda said...

It's a real fun make Gail.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Great friendship card, love the bag of nachos.
Carol x