Friday, November 14, 2025

90% of the things I worry about never happen. Worrying works.

Hello!

Hope you are well!

I have made a lumpy ATC!


 
 Haha! This months challenge at Tag-alongs (and ATC's) November challenge, is to use texture. I have used a Brutus Monroe stencil for the background. I have also used yellow ink, which doesn't show up well! I glitter glued a piece of netting over that! Added the heart and arrow which are wooden, and a crocheted flower (I made) with a brad in the center. Funny thing is, I have a friend who will love this creation!

Talk to ya later!  

5 comments:

brenda said...

A lump ATC Gail, love the the terminology, but it's certainly achieved the textural look. Perfect for our Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge this month, may thanks for joining in the fun.

B x

Sarah said...

LOVe that lumpy ATC, a mini work of art!! xx

Sandra H said...

This is lovely Gail love the textured centre piece x

pinky said...

Your lumpy ATC hits the mark for sure Gail. Love it and love your worry quote lol.
Thanks for playing along with us at Tag-along (and ATC's).
Pinky

Sarn said...

I am loving your lumpy ATC! Great combination - lots on the ATC but it still looks CAS (how did you do that?!) xxx