Saturday, March 1, 2025

Allsorts Week 818 CAS or Anything Goes

 Hello!

Hope you are well!

Helen is hosting over at Allsorts today!

She would like to see CAS! There is the Anything Goes option too! 


This is a one layer (yay me) CAS card. The stamp (Tiny Teacup), and stitched little EF are SU.

Prizes this week are  from Oakwood Direct. 3 stencils, A5 stamp set and coordinating Butterfly stamp and die set.

Go see what the fabulous DT have made!

Talk to ya later!

10 comments:

Craftyfield said...

I don't know how you managed to keep so much empty space!!! It makes the cup so much more effective for it. x

brenda said...

So brave but so effective and nails the CAS theme Gail.

B x

Sarah said...

Wow, truly CAS and SO cute too!! x

Sarn said...

WOW - now, that is what I call UBER clean and simple. Way to go Gail - you totally nailed the Allsorts' theme. I adore this card. xxx

Sandra H said...

Oh l love your Cas card what a fabulous cup making it look so small too great idea

Ellibelle said...

The teacup is so cute and perfect for this CAS card. Love it!

Liz said...

A perfect CAS card, Gail.
Liz xx

Lynne said...

A perfect CAS card and I love that embossed stitching.

Linby said...

Perfect CAS! It's so cute too.

Donna said...

This is darling and that stitching to highlight is clever!