Saturday, February 1, 2025

Allsorts Week 816 Romance/ Music or Anything Goes

Hello!

Hope you are well!

It's my turn to host over at Allsorts!

I have chosen Romance or Music or there is the Anything Goes option!

I have incorporated Romance and Music on my card.


 I have used AALL and Create Poetic Lyrics #686.

I wasn't able to find it on their site, however, if you just do a general search, it pops up. It's available at Simon Says Stamp and a few other places.

The blue and white cardstock are die cut with Stampendous. The embossed blue is a music folder from SU. I colored my image with Ohuhu markers, and die cut the open heart and sentiment in gold from LRDS Creative! Can't find it on their site either! When I win gift cards etc. from stores in the USA, I usually shop the sale items, cause the shipping is crazy; it all evens out! Make sense!? So new to me stuff may be old or retired!

Prizes this time are random stamps and stencils from AALL and Create!

 

 

 Challenges are running two weeks now. Lots of time for you to join in!

Addicted to Stamps and More #485 

 

Krafty Chicks #753 Anything Goes

Little Red Wagon Challenge #792 A is for Anything Goes


Talk to ya later!

13 comments:

brenda said...

I really like this design Gail, the part heart encompassing the music works so well and draws in all the elements of your theme, which I thoroughly enjoyed creating for, thank you.

B x

Sarn said...

A perfect card for your Allsorts theme this fortnight. Love how you combined everything to make a lovely card. I have that A&C stamp - so thanks for the inspiration to use it.
Hugs, Sarn xxx

Liz said...

Great card, Gail. I love how the heart circles the beautiful stamping.
Liz xx

Sandra H said...

Gail your card is absolutely stunning and l just love the centre piece so beautifully put together x

chrissy xx said...

Just GORgeous!
I LOve this design Gail...FABulous colours too.
That's one of the things we all need love & music.
Chrissyxx

Lynne said...

A gorgeous card Gail.

Donna said...

Fabulous card, like the blue/pink colors and that gold heart is a great touch!

Ellibelle said...

So beautifully done with these wonderful colors. Love the way the heart highlights the pretty flowers!

Sarah said...

A fabulous theme Gail and your card is WONDERFUL!! xx

JanR said...

Great card! I really like the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Linby said...

This is so pretty in the beautiful blues. I did wonder if you had cut the heart yourself as it is so effective, leaving room to see more of the design.

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Wonderful card! Love the mixed media vibe and the blue on black and white. With a touch of gold. Such a pleasure having you join the Anything Goes challenge with Krafty Chicks this week.
Diane - DT KCC

Inkyfingers said...

Such a gorgeous card - you've really captured romance in this design.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.