Hello!
Hope you are well!
It's a twofer today!
It's time for the CCC reveal!
This is what we worked with for this challenge.
Colour Palette Option
(Exact matching is not
required.)
Sketch Option
(Orient as desired.)
Theme Options: Bears / Transylvania / Friendship
Product / Technique Options: Needle and Thread / Plaid
Sorry, as this is posting in November!! I am still in Halloween mode!
My card went to Robyn in Australia!
I have the colors...loosely.
And friendship.
This is a High Hopes rubber stamp called Free Broom Rides. colored with Ohuhu markers. It's cut with a Spellbinders Wonky Square die. I did the background with a Carta Bella stencil. Added a piece of ribbon, a few enamel dots and done!
If you make cards, you should join in!
Talk to ya later!
Stay safe!




12 comments:
She made me smile! Such a sweetie Gail.
LOve your colours.
Chrissyxx
Very sweet for CCC Gail (I've offered my apologies for my mess up again!).
B x
Such a cute and lovely card! I'm in Halloween mode too :)
So cute and great colors for Halloween!
Darling little witch with kitty, Gail - love this!!
Love the cute Halloween image and colourful ribbon.
Carol x
Wow, that's a great card, really sweet.
Hugs Michaela
What a fun little card. Bet Robyn was very happy to receive it xx
That little girl is one of the cutest witches ever. The colors are just perfect for her too. Love the card.
She is sweet, great card, nicely done.Thanks for playing our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge, have a great day! Leanne DT/KCC
This is such a cute image and card.
Lorraine
l was Halloween but Christmas now seeing all the lovely stuff in the stores your card is adorable Gail love it x
Post a Comment