Friday, August 2, 2024

CCC July Reveal

Hello!

Hope you are well!

I's time for the Card Chain Challenge reveal! 

This is what we had to work with this month!


Colour Palette Option
(Exact matching is not required.)

 
 Sketch Option

(Orient as desired.)

Theme Options: Asian / Feathers / Friendship

Product / Technique Options:
Ribbon or Lace / Embossing
 
I managed The Sketch, Feathers, Friendship, Ribbon and Embossing!
 

 My card went to Barbara in Switzerland!

You can still sign up for August!


 Snippets Playground #485 The feathers and Hello are snippets out of gold cardstock.
 
Talk to ya later!
Stay safe!

8 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I love your take on the sketch with the trio of gold feathers, Gail - just gorgeous!!

HilaryJane said...

What wonderful gold feathers. Love the embossed feathery background too xx

Sarn said...

A lovely card for your swap.

Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you by the paddling pool. xxx

Julia Aston said...

Lovely golden die cut feathers over the pretty DP with the white feathers, Gail! Julia xx

Arlene said...

Gold always works for me and the feathers are beautiful with the color beneath them.

Di said...

Brilliant card for the swop Gail - I love turquoise and gold as companions!

Hugs
Di xx

Sandra H said...

Gold is a great choice and your card is so lovely x

Dotty Jo said...

Now why didn't I think of gorgeous, golden feathers??? Beeeeeautiful card, Gail. I love how you used the sketch. Thanks for being a link in our CCC chain of friendship and fun, Jo x