Hello!
Hope you are well!
It's Week 780, and we will be celebrating our 15th Birthday next week, please help spread the word. There will be special prizes for the week!
Prizes from Stampendous for challenge weeks 780-782
Lorraine is our hostess this week over at Allsorts, and she wants to see Spots and Stripes! You can always play anything goes!
I am anything but subtle with my spots and stripes if you've seen the gorgeous makes of my team mates!
I had this BRIGHT paper in my stash! I am sure from a sampler kit I got from SCT! They discontinued the sampler kits. Dies for the background paper are Deckle Cutting Dies from Stampendous. I would have got them at Scrap'n Stamp; I'm not seeing them in their store. The bird and sentiment stamps & die are from Taylored Expressions; in a Let's Stamp Together kit. Not sure if they're available to the general public yet! The branch came from an SU punch. Circle deckle die is unknown.
I know the Dots make your eyes crazy; I figure it's because they're on a slant like the Stripes!! So..... sorry!
613 Avenue Create Anything Goes/ Optional Twist: For the Kids
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2418 Anything Goes
Triple B May 2024 Challenge
Have a great weekend!
Talk to ya later!
Stay safe!



13 comments:
Loving the bright and cheery colours Gail and the cute little birdie brings it all together nicely.
B x
Those brightly colored papers made the cutest card with the tiny bluebird! It's just a splash of fun colors and patterns that make me smile.
What an adorable colourful card Gail love the papers and that cute little bird a super card
hugs
lolo x
I LOVE these colourful spots and stripes Gail, such a fun and cheery card xx
I love that little blue bird! Such a happy joyful card.
Very TWEET and colourful! A fun card xxx
Such a fun card Gail with all these wonderful colors and the bird is so cute!
This is beautiful love the colours Gail too x
what a cheery card - sure to bring a smile. Thanks for playing along at 613 Avenue Create.
Super cute and fun birdie, cheerful card too!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
Diane TB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Triple B}
I love your fun "subtle" spots and stripes, such a happy card. x
A fun card, love the bright rainbow colours.
Lorraine
Gail, it's adorable! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!
Hugs, Em
613 Avenue Create DT
Creative Em my blog
Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel
Post a Comment