Hello!
I will show you my Valentine's cards so you can get on with your day!
Brysons.
Because he knows what a narwhal is!?
Kalens.
I must think this is a 'guy' heart.
I used the same image for him last year!
I did add a charm, because he had bought a house in town!
A fun shaker card.
I got a jar image off the internet, and cut it out!
Then I stamped 'conversation candy' hearts, and cut them out.
I am buying a new vehicle this year (maybe)!
I am sending Vanessa the 'build your own hybrid' that I found on the FORD site. She works at Ford. I am hoping to get a friends and family discount!
So I made Bryson a bookmark.
He likes the annoying goat in the Grinch movie he loves.
I also, because I don't have enough to do, started volunteering at a little shop here in town.
I signed up as a 'spare' but immediately had my own little 3 hour shift.
I'm ok with it. It is run on donations and volunteers, and all money raised goes to our local hospital.
I have been making cards.
I have a few more on the go. Had to wait for the bags to put them in. I got some bags that will show the inside, because I stamped in some!
It has been quite lovely here.
Kalen has been moving; the piles in the sunroom, garage, and garden shed are going down.
I have made some Birthday cards, get well, and thinking of you. I will have to see if I took pictures.
My brother came for a short visit last weekend. Pretty sure he's the favorite!
I better go and make some lunch, before my mom eats all the cookies again, and blames me!
My aunt is coming this afternoon to help me change the flag outside. It's tattered, and hung up on itself!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Wash your hands, wear your mask, and stay safe!
Talk to ya later!
2 comments:
Great showcase of cards Gail love your post its always so interesting you stay staff too take care x
I can't believe you find the time to make all these cards... AND volunteer! Glad to hear that the piles of stuff are starting to disappear - maybe they will all be gone by the time spring has sprung??
Post a Comment