Good day!
Hope you're all well!
I made some Easter cards.
Bryson's
It's little bunnies hiding in the grass.
I really had to improvise, as I thought I had a daisy punch.
I did, a baby one.
Grass? Maybe, but I found the drippy goo die!
He loves it!
This one is for mom.
Haven't seen her for weeks!
She says she's good.
It got put in the mail!
You know, wash your hands, stay home, stay safe.
This one is for Vanessa & Harley!
I had to get them both in the truck, cause Mr. B would notice if someone was missing!
This next one is for Kalen.
He leaves Tuesday for his last shift for work!
It's been wavering between winter & spring, so hope the roads are good.
I actually dug out my winter coat, boots and mitts for the weekend!
Good gravy, I'm so ready for Spring!
It hasn't been a lot of fun to be trying to do yard work!
I haven't been shopping for 2 weeks, and am seriously thinking about ordering online. Then they bring it to your car.
I am getting so paranoid!
I am still going to work.
I do what I have to then come home to my safe house and yard!
I like reading some of the stuff out there, and I don't want to offend anyone, but you gotta laugh sometimes!
Some will come out of this lock down with excellent cooking skills, others with a drinking problem.
I never hoarded!
I have yet to buy hand sanitizer or wipes!
I know the stores get them in, I have never been in one at the right time!
I did make my own wipes.
Toilet paper is available.
Our stores are limiting these items.
That's all I got!
Stay safe everyone!
Talk to ya later!




6 comments:
Another of your great posts Gail so lovely too are your cards hopefully when this pandemic is over all will be returned to normal life l too haven’t been to the supermarkets for over 2 weeks stay positive and stay safe xx
Greetings Gail, super fun card designs. I have noticed the panic buying seems to be slowing down. I still can't under the toilet paper issue, but that problem seems world wide. Looking forward to brighter days.
Stay well.
Hugs Diane
Hello Gail I guess we are seeing the worst from some and the best from others at this scary times . Love your cards shared today .. from the improving on first and the sweetness of the second , the fun third card [ love the clouds and paper combo ] . Love the embossing on the fourth card and the topper with bird image .
Also impressed with your positive attitude with our current situation , stay safe stay well .
hi Gail, happy easter! thanks for popping by! some lovely easter cards here and hey, improv is very creative. i'm a goldilocks too but we still can't find sanitizing wipes anywhere so sometimes i wish i were one of those that stocked up nice and early. :) ordered groceries online and now have to wait two weeks to go and pick it all up, touch less shopping. stay safe and have a good day.
I love Bryson's bunny card! I hope you had a nice Easter, even if t was different from all prior Easter celebrations. We enjoyed a very early summer day barbecuing and chilling on the terrace, among other things. As for the toilet paper: other countries have other priorities and I do think the French have their right: red wine and condoms. Sounds a lot more fun than toilet paper... Much love and stay safe!
Hi Gail, wow you made wonderful spring and Easter cards. Each a wonderful unique creation! And your TP-Roll picture is amazing, I think the same...
Hugs and stay healthy
Cluadia
Post a Comment