Hello!
I am trying to be more faithful about this blog business!
I haven't made any cards.
I did however make Snowman Soup!
Now I need to find 10 deserving folks!
I'm new here so I have the garbage truck driver, and the post person! In my previous life I would have gave them to co-workers(I'm not working), the Hairdresser(I don't have one here), ladies at the post office(I only go to the post office if I have parcels to mail)! Maybe the neighbors I know!
I have also been working on finger-less mitts!
Wow! Shouldn't have taken that picture on my busy tablecloth!
I also dug out my little mailbox. It needed new lights this year. I'm not sure how old it is. Yes, I did make it!
Vanessa wasn't impressed when I posted the following picture on Instagram and said my tree was outside this year!
I have been trying to go through all the Christmas 'stuff'!
No one needs all that, and I have listed some on the local Buy, Sell!
The back house needs some snow stop. It keeps the snow from falling off, and damaging/ hurting something or someone!
I called & left a message with 'Rent a Hubby'! Really!
Wendy from the Welcome Wagon recommended him!
The snow is all the way down the mountain. Makes me think winter will get serious here one day soon!
Ignore the mill yard in the foreground!
I found a recipe (Martha Stewart) for chocolate ginger chews with fresh ginger.
I was going to make them this morning, and go to mom's for coffee.
They have to be refrigerated overnight! OI!
Maybe tomorrow! They are in the fridge!
I did make Orange & Date muffins.
Did some laundry, hauled wood to my little wood box!
The poppycock is made, nuts & bolts, Hot chocolate on a stick!
I was going to make Christmas crack today too.....we'll see.
Have 2 recipes I want to try!
We all went to Bingo on Monday.
Mom is not a Bingo player, and it's been forever since I went.
Mom won the blackout!
I said, you have to go again. You can't just win the money & not go anymore. They're having a turkey Bingo next week. We're all going!
Went to A Christmas Carol on Sunday. Put on by the local drama group! It was fantastic!
Have tickets to see the choir in a couple weeks.
There's lots to do for under $20.
The Coffee Houses (music) we've been going to are $3. There's one on Saturday night.
Better go, get something else done today!
Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!
I am trying to be more faithful about this blog business!
I haven't made any cards.
I did however make Snowman Soup!
Now I need to find 10 deserving folks!
I'm new here so I have the garbage truck driver, and the post person! In my previous life I would have gave them to co-workers(I'm not working), the Hairdresser(I don't have one here), ladies at the post office(I only go to the post office if I have parcels to mail)! Maybe the neighbors I know!
I have also been working on finger-less mitts!
Wow! Shouldn't have taken that picture on my busy tablecloth!
I also dug out my little mailbox. It needed new lights this year. I'm not sure how old it is. Yes, I did make it!
Vanessa wasn't impressed when I posted the following picture on Instagram and said my tree was outside this year!
No one needs all that, and I have listed some on the local Buy, Sell!
The back house needs some snow stop. It keeps the snow from falling off, and damaging/ hurting something or someone!
I called & left a message with 'Rent a Hubby'! Really!
Wendy from the Welcome Wagon recommended him!
The snow is all the way down the mountain. Makes me think winter will get serious here one day soon!
Ignore the mill yard in the foreground!
I found a recipe (Martha Stewart) for chocolate ginger chews with fresh ginger.
I was going to make them this morning, and go to mom's for coffee.
They have to be refrigerated overnight! OI!
Maybe tomorrow! They are in the fridge!
I did make Orange & Date muffins.
Did some laundry, hauled wood to my little wood box!
The poppycock is made, nuts & bolts, Hot chocolate on a stick!
I was going to make Christmas crack today too.....we'll see.
Have 2 recipes I want to try!
We all went to Bingo on Monday.
Mom is not a Bingo player, and it's been forever since I went.
Mom won the blackout!
I said, you have to go again. You can't just win the money & not go anymore. They're having a turkey Bingo next week. We're all going!
Went to A Christmas Carol on Sunday. Put on by the local drama group! It was fantastic!
Have tickets to see the choir in a couple weeks.
There's lots to do for under $20.
The Coffee Houses (music) we've been going to are $3. There's one on Saturday night.
Better go, get something else done today!
Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!






3 comments:
What a cute mailbox - and I'm sure there will be recipients for all that Snowman Soup! I agree with Vanessa though, about being aghast at your outdoor Christmas tree :-) Have started the serious cookie baking here yesterday and came out with four different kinds... the apartment had a positively stunning smell!
Cheers, Barbara
(Sorry if this popped up several times - I keep having trouble commenting on blogspot)
Gosh, you've been so busy! How did we ever find time to work full time? Love your snowman soup, and I'm sure you will have no trouble finding someone to share them with! The gloves look SO warm! This time of year I simply can't leave the house without my hands covered. Take care, Gail, and thanks for sharing!
Wow Gail you have been really busy. Love the soup cups and what a great idea. Great pictures.
Hugs Diane
Post a Comment