Thinking about all my Blog friends today!
Yesterday was a hectic day at work; having said that, I go to work for about an hour on Wednesday the28th, and we're off until the New Year!
I received this yesterday!
One of my bosses 5 year old wanted to make us girls something, because "I always make things for them!"
A jar of reindeer poop! Hahahaha
Bryson was 2 months old (already) last week!
I watched him for a couple hours last night while his parents went shopping!
I sent this picture to his mom with the caption:
"My gramma is hilarious, she makes me LOL!"
I also sent it to Kalen who said "what did you do?"
I said I didn't do anything! I talk to him; he's just a happy, content little dude!
I also missed lunch and had wolfed down my salad, so I might have had spinach in my teeth!
Cabbage rolls are in the oven. Making cranberries, and potatoes, and 2 dips today! Found a crockpot recipe for stuffing. I'm a hit or miss great stuffing girl! It's awesome, or it's meh!
Got a humongous bird, I'll drive to Vanessas' in the morning!
I know she's only up the alley, but I don't think I'll make it!
Kalen will be here tonight, Vanessa's making supper! I made a pie!
Have a wonderful Christmas with friends and family!
Wishing you a great 2017!
Yesterday was a hectic day at work; having said that, I go to work for about an hour on Wednesday the28th, and we're off until the New Year!
I received this yesterday!
One of my bosses 5 year old wanted to make us girls something, because "I always make things for them!"
A jar of reindeer poop! Hahahaha
Bryson was 2 months old (already) last week!
I watched him for a couple hours last night while his parents went shopping!
I sent this picture to his mom with the caption:
"My gramma is hilarious, she makes me LOL!"
I also sent it to Kalen who said "what did you do?"
I said I didn't do anything! I talk to him; he's just a happy, content little dude!
I also missed lunch and had wolfed down my salad, so I might have had spinach in my teeth!
Cabbage rolls are in the oven. Making cranberries, and potatoes, and 2 dips today! Found a crockpot recipe for stuffing. I'm a hit or miss great stuffing girl! It's awesome, or it's meh!
Got a humongous bird, I'll drive to Vanessas' in the morning!
I know she's only up the alley, but I don't think I'll make it!
Kalen will be here tonight, Vanessa's making supper! I made a pie!
Have a wonderful Christmas with friends and family!
Wishing you a great 2017!



5 comments:
Wishing you a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones, Gail
Marianne x
Merry Christmas, Grandma. :)
What a gorgeous baby.
Hugs,
Myrna
Merry Christmas to you Gail. Love the reindeer poop and all the fabulous pictures.
Best of the New Year.
Diane
I'd rather be in the warm sunshine with a cool soft breeze than in the cold too! HOpe you had a wonderfully happy day & sure enjoyed seeing pictures of your little Santa. How great it is that he's a happy contented little fella. I know he added much joy to your day. Your food sounds delicious, and if crockpot stuffing works ok, I'd be all for it! We had lasagna from an Italian deli, and then a few side dishes. Not our normal Christmas meal, but it was easy prep, tasted delicious, and easy cleanup. I'm for it!!!! DD only had one day off (and was on call then)...and I didn't want to cook either! Happy 2017, and looking forward to enjoying all the crafty makes you share. Got a laff from the Reindeer poop too. Sweet little girl to think of doing something nice for you. Hugs
Hi Gail,
I loved your post your little grandson is so utterly cute. Hope you've had a God blessed Christmas and for a blessed 2017 also.
Great cards in the post below, love those designs.
Thanks for sharing your inspiration,
Shaz in Oz.x
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}
Post a Comment