Saturday, September 24, 2016

Celebrate what you want to see more of in your life.

Hello!
Go me! It's still September!
Ok, It's not regular, but there's hope for me!

I'll show you a card I made.
I also have my Halloween (?) cards done, and am working on my Thanksgiving cards. Our Thanksgiving in Canada is next month!





I needed an encouragement card. This was quick & easy!

I haven't stopped!
Weather's still good-ish, so Firepit Fridays have been on!
I actually finished my winter project last night!
We firepit until it snows or is too cold, then move inside to craft!
Yeah, picture on my phone! I'll have to email them to myself!
Movie Monday, will be Pete's Dragon. It will be on Monday cause we have to wait for a friend that's away this weekend!
Vanessa & I made a trip to GP on Monday.
Happy to say we only need some kind of shelves or storage in the closet & the baby's room is DONE! 
I DO have pictures; they're on my phone!
 
I made Foot Powder for the kids.
It's my great gramma's recipe. Don't quote me, but I think it kills whatever gives you stinky feet. Sorry if that's too much information. And the pictures' blurry!




It took me months to find a shaker container!
For those of you that are interested, it is equal amounts of
Alum
Cornstarch
Boric Acid

I also fixed my coat hangers! These were just outside my entry door, and drove me crazy!





They were broken & mismatched! Didn't take a picture, but am happy to say that they're now bigger & better, and my things won't snag or tear!

Got a lot going on today!
Going to start laundry in a minute. Fruit truck is in town.
Van is going to the shop, my brakes are squealing! Vanessa is working so will have coffee with her. Bottle depot is open so will sell the bottles. Will take down the Fall & Halloween decorations in her garage, and decide what we want & what we should get rid of.
 Decide what we're having for Sunday supper, and make a salad & dessert. Hopefully finish my cards!

Better go, Hope you're all well!
I'll come visit you all this weekend!
Talk to ya later! 
 

3 comments:

Diane said...

Greetings Gail, what a fun card design. I like the idea of your foot powder recipe and I see you have been busy making home repairs.

Hugs Diane

Barbara said...

You're back and hopefully Firepit Fridays can be on for a little longer! Though finding time to craft instead also sounds tempting! Lots of projects accomplished, as usual!

MaryH said...

Enjoyed reading this fun post, and of course, looking at the pretty card. Isn't that a great EF for so many things...looks real good on this card. Great for you on having one holiday set for all your cards, and a good start on another. I'm finding I just can't do lots of cards, post, comment...and sometimes other things just have to take priority. Hope folks understand, as I think we all get to that place sometimes. And sometimes you just need a card/blog breather. Your firepit & movie night sounds like fun. We're still able to enjoy pleasant porch evenings. TFS & Hugs