Hello!
Thanks for dropping in!
I'll show you the card I made, then you can get on with your afternoon!
I made a 'keener' accordian card!
I didn't mean too, guess I'm not good at direction!
I got the inspiration here, and really; it's me, not Beate!
I was happy with how it turned out!
Hopefully the recipient is too!
The brad & eyelet are covering up a few ink misfortunes,
but they work!
It was Administrative Professional week a while ago.
Here's what I got...just gorgeous!
Also, on a wine night Wednesday I somehow got talked into doing the decorations for birthday treat bags!
One of Vanessa's friends little guy will be 4, and he likes dinosaurs!
I made 15 of these with names!
Wasn't too bad, I cut everything out, then assembled them!
The previous posts saga about Thelma & Louise commences tomorrow!
My room looks like a cyclone hit it!
Apparently packing for me means; cleaning the closet!
There are clothes all over!
On the + side, I have a big bag to donate!
I can't wait!
I'm meeting 'Thelma' at a highway junction about an hour away, then we're off!
It will take us 3 days minimum!
I'm hoping we can play tourist and take our time!
Here's a map!
It'll be an adventure!
They couldn't wait to get rid of me at work.
I think the parting words were;
"Have a great trip, don't worry about ANY.THING.
You can fix it when you get back!"
Hahahaha!
I'll be home for 3 weeks, then off again to pick up mom for the Amish Auction Sale in Montana!!
Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!
8 comments:
You've been one busy lady! Gorgeous card, beautiful flowers, and a fun post! Doesn't get better than this - thanks for sharing your week with us! Someday....I'm going to visit Montana. Have an uber-crafty friend in Bozeman! Hugs...
A great accordian card Gail and pretty colours as well.
Hope you have a great trip, sounds like it will be fun.
B x
Yikes! No sign of your for weeks ~ no wonder! You've been busy Gail..
Lots going on ...LOve your card! Great colours and design..Never made one lol.. It's to much like doing two cards but, only sending one if you know what I mean.
Enjoy your time away! Just remember from someone who is older..
If you can't behave? Be careful lol...
Chrissyxx
P.s Being looking at the map! FABulous . Thanks for sharing..
Chrissyxx
Wow so much going on Gail! That is one really cute card that you've made. I love the flowers you received, so cheerful. I wish I was planning a road trip...I just love driving. The fun of suitcases, hotels and for me it usually means spending some time with my daughter. Have fun. Safe travels and can't wait to hear all about it!
Great cards. Have fun!!!!
You are one busy lady... but I don't know you in any other mode than that! Fantastic card and beautiful flowers. Enjoy the trip!!
You did SUPER with this accordion card. Love the die cuts and the way you've combined the die shapes on the focal images. Such pretty papers, and your 'cover ups' worked wonderfully. Would never know they are anything but cute embellies. You are such a kind & talented sweetie to make these cute little named treat bags. These kids will just love the images you've selected for each little one. And your well deserved floral bouquet is beautiful. Hope that it lasts quite a while so that you can continue to enjoy it. Have a great time on your "Thelma & Louise" , and laughed at your packing. We pack like we are never gonna return...I have to remind myself "There's laundry facilities there". TFS & Hugs
Post a Comment