Alrighty, I had a minute!
Actually I need a retirement card for next (Firepit) Friday!
The House Mouse & Friends Challenge is
***Anything Goes
***
I'd better hurry & link this up.
I'm cutting it pretty close!
I'm also going to link it up over at
Gruffies & Guests.
Talk to ya later!
Hope you're all well!
Ta ta for now!
11 comments:
Great card!!
What a cutie.
Ah Gail here is my knda normal comment. . :). Lovely card
Unusual paper under image... very striking. Shaz in Oz x
Great image for a retirement card Gail.
Have a good Sunday.
B x
Hi Gail..........So gorgeous is your card that background is amazing!! love the image as always these little fella's are a pleasure to work with many thanks for joining our challenge at Gruffies and guest "Anything goes with the option of Summer good luck and it would be nice it you joined again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx
Lovely card, great image I use it lots :) thanks for joining in the fun over at Gruffies & Guests, Anne-Marie DT x
Perfect image for a retirement card love this cute hopper nice takje on the chall theme.
Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse & Friends Mon. chall.
smiles Christine x
Fab background paper and adorable use of the Happy Hoppers HMD image. Thanks so much for playing along with us at HMFMC. Good Luck to you and hope you can join us again tomorrow for a brand new challenge. :)
Ideal for somebunny who's just finished work!
FABulous colours Gail...LOve it.
Chrissyxx
He is so doggoned cute! Loved the image, and perfect background paper for this dozing Wabbit. Delightful card. TFS & Hugs
Ha, ha, cute card - and that background with the bubbles is perfect!
Too cute Gail what a fun mouse image and nice touch with the button and string.
Hugs diane
Post a Comment