Wednesday, May 11, 2011

CCAYR-May Challenge

Warning: This post MAY contain Christmas Cards!

Welcome to May everyone! We know lots of you have those cards started because we've seen them and we can't wait to see more. Everyone is welcome to play whether this is your first month or 15th!

We're doing something a little different this month and the challenge is a sketch challenge. One of our lovely DT, Audrey, was kind enough to create the sketch for this month and we can't wait to see what everyone does with it! So, without further ado, the challenge for this month is to design your cards using the following sketch:
 
 
Here's my cards
 


 

5 comments:

Bonnie Weiss said...

Great take on the sketch challenge, Gail and nice to have an early start for December.

Gail L said...

I didn't get very creative!
I send out tons of cards, and I can't do 'last minute'!
I forgot to put the link in case someone else wants to play along!
http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.com/2011/05/may-challenge.html
There ya go!

Gail L said...

I've heard how blogger wasn't behaving one week, so I'm assuming that's where the comments went, and the link I posted in case you wanna play along.....you know, since it isn't in the regular post n all!
http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.com/
There ya go!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Nothing like being prepared in advance for Xmas... only 7 months away! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing at CCAYR!

Barbara said...

These cards look like they were made for me: I'm a "stripes person" if there ever was one! Great!