Saturday, May 10, 2025

Allsorts Week 823 Paper Piecing or Anything Goes

 Hello!

Hope you are well!

It's Week 823 at Allsorts and Lynne is our host! she would like to see paper piecing. There's the Anything Goes too! 

 
 
I made this. It's linen paper I stenciled. The boot, umbrella and sentiment are SU. The stencil is from Faber Castell. I think this is the first time I paper pieced! Do you know why? Because it involves fussy shudder cutting! I am happy with the results!
 


It's also a Z-Fold I got over here!

Go, check out the amazing makes from the rest of the DT!

Prize this fortnight is a £25 store voucher from Personal Impressions (inc pps, winner meets costs of any additional spend). Personal Impressions is one of the UK’s leading brand managers/wholesalers/distributors in the arts and crafts industry, specializing in mixed media, papercrafts, card-making, scrapbooking and journaling. PI are proud to represent over 70 brands from global, recognizable brands to small, niche and new.

 

 Don't forget to come and play:

  

The prizes are amazing!

 

Creative Creases Challenge #103 anything with a fun fold

 The Four Seasons Challenge May 2025

Talk to ya later

13 comments:

Ellibelle said...

A perfect card for this time of the year and such a great card fold! It's beautiful!

Linby said...

I think your fold is perfect for the scene you created. Well done on paper piecing - you will be fussy cutting more in no time!

Sarn said...

Congrats on getting out of your comfort zone and using your scissors to cut out and paper piece this fab card. Love the card shape too xxx

Carrie said...

Lovely tri-fold card, Gail! Such a fun scene with your paper piecing and all the little weather details! Thanks so much for sharing your fun fold card at Creative Creases Challenge!

Debbie Mageed said...

What a sweet card, Gail! I love the fold you used and the images are perfect for spring. Thank you for participating in the Creative Creases Challenge! We hope you can join us again soon. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping

Donna said...

Fabulous fold, great paper piecing and stenciling!

brenda said...

All the elements for a perfect Springtime creation Gail.

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm with you and fussing cutting, but you have made a beautiful and fun card. I love the wellies. x

Lynne said...

A fabulous z-fold and I love your fancy boots, great paper piecing.

Craftyfield said...

Ah... another reluctant fussy cutter! I too avoid it if possible... Your umbrella and boots look more realistic with this technique though! x

Darlene said...

OH WOW what a fun springtime card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Four Seasons Challenge Co-Owner

Sarah said...

Wonderful paper piecing on this fabulous fold!! I really NEED boots and an umbrella like those!!

chrissy xx said...

FABulous colours on your first 'fussy cut' Gail.
LOve this design.
Chrissyxx