Hello!
Hope you are well!
Sarah is hosting over at Allsorts, and she would like you to Use Your Dies! There is the Anything Goes option too!
Welcome new Design Team Members! Christine, Donna, Lynne and Val!
I have used Spellbinders Olive Martinis and Christmas Cocktails.
This was labor intensive.
Read...I lack patience!
Backing paper is SU. On SU white card stock. Bugaboo sentiment on a banner die! After spending 2 days (I get sidetracked. A. Lot.) cutting everything out, trying to keep it together and put it together; I think these turned out fabulous and fun!
I was so impressed with these;
Read.... I am a sucker for punishment!
I made 2 more!
I have moved and lost my glue erasers!
3 prizes of Oakwood dies and coordinating stamps.
Starting today, our Allsorts challenges run every two weeks!
Have yourself a very Merry Christmas or Merry Everything for whatever you celebrate!
See you in the New Year!
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #745 New/ Anything Goes - My dies are new
Jingle Belles 2024 Wrap UP
NBUS #69 The Dies are new!
Talk to ya later!



13 comments:
Love the design Gail, works rally well combining the different dies, have to say Cheers to you!
B x
WOW - I just adore these festive cocktail cards. Labour-intensive they may have been, but WELL WORTH IT. I adore them.
Merry Christmas to you and all the best for 2025. xxx
Fabulous and fun card, I see why you kept going. Glad to be joining the talented Allsorts team. Merry Christmas!
Such a fun design and love the gingerbread man! The hard work definitely paid off.
Brilliant cards Gail, well worth all the efforts of putting them together.
Liz xx
Love these - such a fun design!
Wishing you a peaceful Christmas and New Year.
Helen x
A fabulous design using these lovely die cuts. I hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lorraine
Great fun cards, especially the ginger bread man having a bath in the cocktail! So clever...
l love your fun cards Gail and nice that you made more of the same Merry Christmas x
Thanks Gail for popping over and asking how I am. Generally not well but managing... hope you have a happy time with your family.
Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz.x 🙏🏻 🤗 🥰
Hi Gail. Thank you for the welcome to the team. Your cards are lovely. I've just finished a labour intensive card with tiny die cuts so I know how you feel!
Love these designs.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT
They may have required patience, but it has paid off big time. These are amazing and inspiring.
Post a Comment