Hello!
Hope you are well!
The theme this week over at Allsorts is Anything Goes!
We have Sarn as a GD!
In my travels this summer, picking up Bryson, and returning him; I got to go to some REAL craft stores!
On a piece of geli print, I used AALL and Create Light Bulbs #23(apparently discontinued), Power of the Word, (both probably available from stockists, (as I bought Lightbulbs in my travels this summer) and I butchered the die cuts from Nature's Doily! Why you ask....because the dies are HUGE! All attached to a Kraft card base.
May we ask all entrants to read and familiarise themselves with our revised Rules and Copyright pages.
You may enter up to 3 times!
It's our 800th challenge, so a few extra prizes from AALL and Create!
NBUS #66 The stamp Light Bulbs and dies are new!
Happy crafting!
Talk to ya later!
Stay safe!

8 comments:
If Canada is anything like the UK, bricks and mortar stores are few and far between and it's exciting when you het to one. A very artsy card for our special week.
B x
So beautiful and creative, and such pretty colors! Love how this turned out!
Oh my gosh, congratulations on 800 challenges! That just blows my mind!! Lucky you to get to go to real craft stores, Gail. I miss them so much and I'm so happy for you. You did a perfect job of butchering and designing to bring us this amazing design! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell
Oooh! LOVING this card Gail. Great colours and fab stamping and die cutting. I am not averse to altering stamps etc - they have to work for you or you don't use them!
I am lucky enough to have an independent local bricks and mortar craft shop which I treasure. Always a treat to visit.
Thanks for the shout out! Mwah! xxx
So pretty Gail is your card and creative as always x
GORgeous colours and design Gail.
Sadly I've no Craft Shop nearby anymore. Just online for me x
Chrissyxx
How lovely that you got to go to some craft stores. You've combined everything to make a really fab card.
Beautiful card, Gail. Sounds like you had a great time visiting real bricks and mortar stores. It’s always a treat to find craft stores to visit, especially as so many are closing.
Liz xx
Post a Comment