Saturday, July 20, 2024

Flowers

 Hello!

Hope you are well!

It's Week 790, Lynn is the host over at Allsorts, and she would like to see Flowers! There's also anything goes if you don't have Flowers!


I might be late to the party with my tulips and daffodils! But the dies are new, they are pretty, and they are Flowers! They were also a make work project! The result is worth it!

Flowers and boots are Spellbinder Rainboot Bouquet. Sentiment die is Brutus Monroe. It's from a set called Pleasant Petals, and I am not finding it on his site.

The background CS is from a kit I receive every month. If I really like the cardstock; I cut the cards in half, as they have it front and back! I have done that for the last 3 months!

 Prizes from Highlight Crafts,  AALL and Create and Stampendous

 

 You can enter 3 times!

NBUS #64 New Dies!

Talk to ya later!

Stay safe!

8 comments:

brenda said...

Spring flowers are always cheery no matter the time of year.

B x

Pauline C said...

This is gorgeous Gail … absolutely beautiful dies and a wonderful result xx

Ellibelle said...

This is so pretty, I love daffodils!

Sarn said...

I really love your welly boots full of flowers Gail. You're right, the die cutting work was definitely worth the effort. Spectacular card. xxx

Sarah said...

I LOVE this Gail, gorgeous flowers and boots too!!

Linby said...

You've made great use of your new dies, it's a lovely fresh design.

Darnell said...

Your tulips and daffodils can come to my party any time, Gail! They are stunning in their Wellie vase! And I love the background. Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! This is really lovely, love those daffodils and tulips in the Wellington boot. x