Friday, November 2, 2012

Live Like There's No Midnight - Cinderella

Seriously!
Where does the time go!?
I've got picture overload for you here tonight!

Last Friday was the Open House/Silent Auction at the library.
I took these cupcakes; which were a big hit with the kids!

 
I ran out of icing sugar, so took a tier off my cupcake holder thingy!
The bats & pumpkins were edible, can you say SUGAR; the eyes & eyebrows were not,
but I thought they looked cool!
I also took the famous Pepper Jelly Tarts, and if I had a minute I'd find you that recipe,
cause I know it's on the blog already!
 
I know where the saying "Deer in the headlights look" came from!
This little feller was on the road one morning.
We were both stopped for a while, cause the snow's deep,
and he didn't know what he wanted to do!

 
This was the moon coming up one night, maybe the night I went to 'Card Camp'.
Of course these pictures won't be in cronological order....HA!

 
This is how cold it was Halloween morning going to work!
Of course the vehicle thermometer hit -31 in my travels!
Crazy hey!?
It was OCTOBER!!!!

 
One of our guys wives sent this to the office on Halloween!
She must have been up all night!

 
These are the trees to the west of the office!
They look like they all have skirts on!

 
Today I got Happy Mail!!!
I won this on Americas blog last month!
Check her out....she does awesome stuff!

 
I can't wait to play!
These next pictures are from Card Camp earlier this week!
I'm such a good friend, I told her I'd be the sixth person if she needed me!
Need I say more..........
I didn't take pictures of all of them either!
 
We made 6 simple cards.........
Those are tags, we just stamped a greeting, used some DP & ribbon......
easy peasy!


 
I think we made 6 of these; we used stickers, and DP.
 

 
And we made 8 tags, well, I'm using them for tags!
They're little 3 X 3's!

 
Also in the mail today I got the project I'm making for my bosses baby they had in August!
I know, bad Gail, but hey......I knew what I wanted!
It has to be done by December 1st, so I'd better get busy......
Yes, I'll take pictures when I'm done!
 
Better go!
Hopefully I'll talk to you again before I go visit Kalen next week!
I leave Thursday!
 
Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!

14 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

I am awestruck over that moon photo. . .that is simply a prize winner there kiddo. Those cupcakes are way too cute, you are amazing. And please keep that friggin cold right where it is - I do not want it here! And what a great box of stuff you got. That is certainly a haul! Thanks so much for your card that you sent me. . .It meant a lot. Hugs, Curt

Anonymous said...

cute cupcakes! awesome pics too; i can't help it - the snow looks pretty, i guess cuz we don't see much of it. wow, awesome candy you won and looks like it'll keep you playing for awhile; have fun with all those goodies.

brenda said...

Where does the time going indeed Gail, it's hard to think the big 'C' is only a few weeks away now.

Those cakes look totally yummy and those Christmas cards are very pretty.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

chrissy xx said...

It's not where does the time go lol..
It's how do you fit all this in!!
FABulous cupcakes.... FABulous photos....FABulous Candy..
FABulous cards and tags!!
Phew. I'm going for coffee now..Tired out!!
Chrissyxx

Theresa said...

Your cupcakes look yummy. Congrats on winning the prize box. I see a house mouse stamp there. I bet you are happy. Your cards look great.
I had planned on taking a break and coming to Alberta for a week or so, but it is not to be. My hot water tank sprung a leak and the money I had set aside for the trip will be used to replace it. Oh well, the roads probably are not the best this time of year anyway. Are you driving to visit Kalen?
The hardwood should all be in this weekend. Then only the kitchen and bathroom. My goal is to be in the house before the end of Nov. Finished or not. I want to be in and organized before Christmas.

Myrna said...

Gail
Great pics and of course I agree with Curt wholeheartedly about the prize winning moon picture. I know winter can be a pain but you sure have some gorgeous pics.
I am envious of the HM in your haul. lol
Your cupcakes look delish.
Such a bunch of cute cards.
Myrna

catherine said...

Just so love looking at your pics Gail. My it is cold with you!! Great cakes look yummy!!
What a fab prize to win and sure you will have loads of fun crafting with all that lot. Hope you have a good weekend
x catherine

Lynnette said...

Hi Gail! Love the pictures you took. The deer reminded me of one on the highway a few days that I just about it. No one was coming so I could swerve a little to miss it. You sure do have lots of snow already it sure poured down there on you. Love all of the cards that you made, I really like the deer one. I am busy right now making tags for SAS4KIds and some more Christmas cards to send to both of the organizations that I support.
Love what you won, you will have some fun with it. Smiles, Lynnette

Barbara said...

With all those funny, interesting, crazy things you ar writing about... needless to say, I appreciate the trees with skirts picture the most! Can't believe you had -31 already - where is this supposed to be heading come January?! Love all the cards you made - and your colleague's Halloween "installation" is quite something...

downrightcrafty said...

wow lucky you treats from America are always so special well done you, yummy looking cupcakes and love all your creations
Hugs Kate xx

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I love your picture overload - great photos all! My favorite is the one with the deer by the side of the road. Your cards and tags are great - it sounds like you had fun! We had SNOW her in this part of WI today - I am so NOT ready for this! But compared to what you have - nothing - so best be grateful! Wishing you a good evening!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

CraftinGranny said...

Oh those yummy looking cupcakes. You been pretty busy lately but if you weren't going full speed it wouldn't be you. What a gorgeous big buck,I think I would have stayed put too......lucky you had a camera so you could get a picture of that beautiful creature. Wonderful cards and tags Gail. Keep that snow up there, so not ready for it here.... Have a fab week! "Hugs"

Anonymous said...

thanks gail, i entered it. i'm like the deer in the headlights sometimes.
linda

Unknown said...

Wow those cakes are awesome , and those photo's wow how amazing to live where you are such a beautiful place.
Congrats on your fabulous win how wonderful and those cards are just delightful well done Hugs Elaine