Thursday, June 30, 2011

I have learned to seek my happiness by limiting my desires, rather than in attempting to satisfy them.-John Stewart Mill

I'm working on a few cards.
One for the O/S, with a ship & everything! (He's not THAT guy!)
OH well, how can he display cards I've made him & brag about them if some of them don't have a Navy theme!?
Had a great laugh today!
Not at anyone....with someone!
You've heard of a 'Bake Off''?
These guys are having a 'Bark Off'!
You can find my friend Curt's post HERE!
And the other guys.....no, not h!m (Mark) HERE! Kids will be kids!
I have a few pics for you.

I got this guy one day last week!


There's Shadow, taking refuge under the hammock in another shower!


Here's a pic of the rain gauge in with the potatoes!
The potatoes are blooming already!


On my way to town to get the mail today I saw this!
Look closely!


There were 3 of these young fellers!
The crop really isn't that high!


It's raining again!
I tried to sit outside with my beer by the fire, and after sitting in the woodshed twice, I decided I'd come in!

Hope everyone has a great Canada Day, and a wonderful 4th of July for my friends south of the border!
Talk to ya later!

Ta ta for now!

No comments: