Hello!
Hope you are well!
Donna is the host over at Allsorts; and she would like to see you use stencils on your creation. there is Anything Goes too!
My card is made with Gina K stamps, Stencils and dies. The set is called Flutterby Friends and was an LST January 2023. I used SU inks. The sentiment is from the same set.
2 winners will receive 3 sets of stencils each.
Go see what the rest of the DT have created with their stencils!
Talk to ya later!

9 comments:
This is such a pretty card Gail and the yellow makes a fresh summery card.
B x
Beautiful stencilling, the effect is so pretty.
A lovely Gina K stencil Gail. Good job I didn't do mine in yellow! :)
Such a beautiful stencil and great choice of colors. Somehow I am always drawn to yellow, it seems to pair well with any other color!
Very pretty stencilled flowers on this card
Gorgeous card, I have this stencil and needed some inspiration for it, thanks!
That’s a lovely friendship card. Beautifully stencilled. xxx
Pretty and delicate stencilling in harmonious colours, delightful card, Gail! x
Beautiful work, you are so clean and crisp with your stencils. Lovely colours x
Post a Comment